Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Headint out alone.

MadeInTheUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
alrite guys.

ive recently moved to a different city because of work. and have left all my friends behind, i have 2 flatmates who are cool and when we go out have a great time and chat up the girls and stuff..
but they dont want to go out much, neither do my work friends.

i have a friend who says i should just go out by myself and sit in the pub and talk to people, but i feel really odd doing that, ive been clubbing a couple times by myself, but end up just dancing all night...and maybe doing a couple approaches, just having a friend or 2 somewhere in the club makes all the difference, just cuz i know it doesnt matter if a girl rejects me because i have a couple cool friends to talk to anyway.

anyway, just wondering if there are any other guys that hit the pubs/bars/clubs alone, cuz im finding it really hard.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost always go out alone. Usually I go to a dance club and work on dance game. However, I don't know how anyone could go to a sit-down club alone. I've tried going to some of these alone but couldn't find anyone else to approach. Everyone else there is always ALWAYS in a group. So I would have to be able to appraoch a group.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I used to go out alone every weekend. Mainly because my friends only wanted to get sh1tfaced drunk at a bar or stay home and play Halo all night. While I love a good Halo party, it gets old after a while. So my friends never wanted to go and I chose to go alone. First couple times it was weird but eventually became normal and I looked forward to it each weekend.

Look up my posts if you want more info. I've posted bits here and there.

Peace.

-Soma

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go out alone.

Dancing is certainly ok if you find a decent club. Sitting down acitvities is only reasonable (for me) if there are several locations nearby. I just go to the bar and chat people up (takes a bit of practice if your're new to that). Take care however that you don't end up drinking (a lot) alone or chatting with loosers all the time. if you realize there's nothing going on, no interseting people, people not reacting to your animations or even belittering it, just go to the next place.

I want to enlarge / change my male circle of "friends" into more interesting, funny, DJ people. It takes some time. So it's ok to meet again with guys who are reasonably interesting in the mean time, it's training for you and they have friends. Take care however to not attatch yourself to some looser-people too much just because you're lonely now.

AND: if you're really interested in meeting a guy again, ask for his number. It might not be enough to give yours to him.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Bars and clubs are ****ty places to meet new friends most of the time...let alone girls. Everyone's out there with this pretentious fake image and thinking about getting laid. LOL

If you want to go out solo and chat up people, you honestly have to have no fear of either what people think of you or how people feel when you talk to them. You just have to commit into breaking into their reality. If you're good at convo and listening to other people, though, you can get away with it.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like someone to explain specifically how it is possible to go to a club alone and approach a group of people.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Isn't it self explanatory? You go up to a group of people and talk to them. Simple. If you're not hitting on the girls and just being genuinly friendly they'll talk to you!

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not specific enough. What would you say to a group of people? Better yet, how can you talk to anyone when the music is so loud?

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mate

I have this on pretty good authority from a real playa. He always goes out alone if he really wants to bag a root, which he does pretty well every week. Anyway, don't go up to meet a group, thats a little lame, why do you need a group?

1. Don't even bother going until about 1am. You will still be fresh the other poor bastads are looking worse for wear. Also, you are new, they have already hung their wang at everything moving.
2. If people come up to talk, be polite but don't get bogged down in a group of men, they are competition and a distraction.
3. Gotta be a staya to be a playa. At about 4am it starts to thin out and you are left with people who definitely are looking for a little more. Women that is.
4. EYE CONTACT your target and use common sense to gauge her interest level........make your move.
5. If you dont like dancin, dont dance. Chicks love to dance but their is competition on the dance floor and stacks of women dance with some smooth latino dance bunny, kiss him on the cheek and say "goodnight" and goes home. Dancin doesnt get you IN, but if you can dance, go for it.

Thats all for now.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Sart is definitely right about the good sides of going late/ sting late. (Nice to see your change from your first thread, comrade !)

I personally prefer not to do this, however. My successrate is low still, however, since I just escaped the FBAFC status. So take my opinion with caution.

I just don't like being groggy all the next day because I stayed up until 6am or what. I prefer to be fit in the morning. Additionally, I am not keen on "rest-fugging", i.e. getting off with the left-overs from a long night, which just need some sausage and might be drunk or something. Usually it's not fun having sex with a drunk.

So: my own health and preferences come first. I am grateful for hints in this context, however.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you actualy comprehend how many times this topic has come along? Do a search for "club/alone/clubbing/solo" something. Just get out there and start talking, and you'll do fine. If you get there and start thinking "Don't look all alone!" you will bomb out horribly, it is that simple

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
I'd like someone to explain specifically how it is possible to go to a club alone and approach a group of people.
mystery method, where have u been