"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

HBSuperShy Rejects Me Bigtime!!<MUST READ>

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
HBSuperShy Rejects Me Bigtime!!

BACKGROUND:

HBSuperShy I met before at a religious gathering thing. She seemed into me and we did a bit of kino and stuff. But this was 2 months ago.

HBSuperShy is *obviously* a virgin and doesn't drink alcohol even! VERY VERY VERY Religious.

EVENT:

I See HBSuperShy in my club of all places! (I hang out at this same club everyweek). She was with 2 of her girlfriends/flatmates.

1) I say hi...give her a hug...kino...small talk....

*Throw in I am a nice guy and have been doing religious activities blah blah blah... *

got positive response...then I split

2) Was dancing in a group of 3 Sexy HB's...see her in the corner of my eye...HBSuperShy is lost and looking for her friends....I offer to help her look for them....
HBSuperShy snaps and says she'll find them herself and tells me to "go back to your friends"... !!!!!
<the Social proof I had going obviously backfired!!!....HBSuperShy thinks i'm some slease bag the way she was behaving>

3) Bump into HBSuperShy again
*Put on the I am a nice guy puppy routine*
HBSuperShy kind of buys it and lets me dance in her group.....I do a little small talk ....I put in bits of kino....

Getting very mixed signals....she knew I was kind of high (I had 3 drinks for the night)...I wanted to lie and tell her that I rarely drink and only had 1....but ended up saying nothing...she was asking me if I was ok to go home ....and she reminded me that she doesn't drink :rolleyes: and that she drove as well..

[At this point..one of her flat mate friends starts to get jiggy with some random guy....HBSuperShy is not impressed and complains of how those guys are so sleasy.....and how her flat mate is so drunk]

Then HBSuperShy says she is going to go sit down.... I say I'll come with you/walk you....Again HBSuperShy snaps and tells me to "go find your friends"..and she is fine by herself ...she was REALLY inssistant!!!


4) On my way out of the club see her still sitting there....
*Put on the I'm so cute and friendly routine*
tell HBSuperShy I am tired now and going home to sleep...its too late for me [do this on purpose like I am some wuss AFC...lol]
Then I say we should keep in touch....do you have email.......throw in C+F and say "let me guess ..its [email protected]" ...

HBSuperShy: hahaha...no but close....you should try it and see if it works..

ME: haha...no come on.

HBSuperShy: *pauses* No sorry I can't give it to you

ME: Not as friends ?

HBSuperShy: *kino*... yeah we are friends... I don't want to give it to you here.....

[Implying almost as if I am making her feel like a hoe for giving me her STUPID email add in a club]

We have met twice now... we will meet again.....

ME: that was ages ago...we will never meet again....do you think I am dodgy or something
[Trying my desperate best to show I am trustworthy]

HBSuperShy: Its nothing against you personally...I am sorry I can't.

[At this point I am thinking what the fvck....I used to be a classic AFC...and now I am too dodgy/intimidating for women.....this can't be....Need to work harder on being a nice guy and get trust from HBSuperShy]

ME: *cute innocent face* I really don't know what to say.... I just wanted to be friends.

HBSuperShy: We are friends....we've met twice!

ME: so then whats the problem?

HBSuperShy: I don't know you......

ME: *gives eye contact..frustrated confused look*????? [damn I am a persistant mother fvcker]

HBSuperShy: *shakes head and no sort of i'm sorry look*

ME: OK if thats how you feel about it ....
*I shake HBSuperShy's hand and I get the fvck out of there!!*

CONCLUSIONS:
- ironically I still felt she didn't give me the email addy cause she felt intimidated by me!
-HBSuperShy was good looking....but nothing that great to warrant such b!tchiness!....Infact I am a fair bit better looking than her!!

NB. otherwise I had an awesome night..
but still I was kinda upset with this whole HBSuperShy scene!....:(


Any thoughts/comments ?
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
802
Reaction score
19
Location
New jersey
dude, those super religious chicks arent worth the trouble if you're not a huge religious guy. They dont want to do anything and are pretty hesitant about the simplest ****(kissing etc). They're usually good for friends just to talk to but any further than that is just not worth the time.
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
It's not you. HBSupershy is one of the 10-15% of women that aren't socially mature enough for a relationship. Just let it go.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
What the f are you doing playing into her frame!?!??! SO if she's religious?!

I'm gonna tell you a little story *geee*.

Once upon a time in lalaland Kineti[c]harm was taking a 4 hour trainride alone at the age of about oh 17-18 and there were 5 same-aged people infront of him discussing, 2 girls and 3 guys. KC intrigued by their presence, well to be honest got horny cause one of the girls was hot made it clear he was listening which made one of the girls invite him to sit with them in the empty seat. It turned out they were representatives for the Norwegian Christian Party and had just been to christiancamp, whoopedidoo!

Lots of horrible events transpired on this trainride like the fact that the train hit a deer and the deer had to be shot which ofcourse grossed out the female Christians, OH GOD THY ALLMIGHTY WHY HAVE THEE SMITHED THIS CREATURE!

But that would not be the event that shocked the group the most, no sir. The event that shocked them the most was the discussion KC brought up when he in great detail explained how he thought that porn was great and the pornindustry was great and that it was actually harder for men and that it did not exploit sex(which I honestly think it doesn't)!

They were shocked, in awe of my supposed ignorance. They were so shocked that one of the guys promptly said "Lets discuss something nicer!" and you could see he had bodydiscomfort! Oh I bet he had not felt the greatness of his right hand!

Anyways after said trainride they all departed at the same station and what happened!? The hot girl went straight up to KC and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Of course he did not lay her, make out with her or rape her in the park but here you see a hot christian girl initiating kino and what not!

The moral of the story!?

If yourframe > theirframe then they = yours :D

I never backed down, never let them change my view and kept the frame of the discussion and control.

I could also talk about my HBShy which was shy from day one and I broke down that shyness by hairpulling and spanking and doing things that one normally wouldn't do but I just wanted too.

See... You got to take CONTROL! Never play into her frame, don't pretend to be anyone. Is this girl really worth the trouble of playing some stupid AFC role?!

If you ask me, stay the FVCK away from christian conservatives and the like, they are F to the CKED up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by chicksrock

*Throw in I am a nice guy and have been doing religious activities blah blah blah... *

HBSuperShy snaps and says she'll find them herself and tells me to "go back to your friends"... !!!!!

*Put on the I am a nice guy puppy routine*

HBSuperShy snaps and tells me to "go find your friends"..and she is fine by herself ...she was REALLY inssistant!!!


*Put on the I'm so cute and friendly routine*

HBSuperShy: Its nothing against you personally...I am sorry I can't.

ME: *cute innocent face* I really don't know what to say.... I just wanted to be friends.

HBSuperShy: *shakes head and no sort of i'm sorry look*
See a pattern here?

You totally AFCed this chick!
Since you are so bent on supplicating next time try proposing!
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
P.S. Not to be flaming but this is a lame FR, do not put "Must Read" unless there's something educational for the rest of the board to pick up on.... this is everything what you are NOT supposed to do. Besides even if you were the best PUA you probabbly had no chance with this girl.
 
Top