"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

HB's Excessive Mobile use on date

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Kodiac
Glad you all agree she's a biatch!

Francisco - good advice, if only i thought of that at the time!!
Ill definately keep that in mind should i run into a similar situation. Great stuff!! :)
Don't sweat it, I'm sure you'll run across it again. One word of advice, if you are having a major sarge fest, keep track of the phones you confiscate! One time I had four phones at once and it was a major pain comming up with a line when I accidently mixed up the phones. :rolleyes:

If you are wondering what I said I just told them the truth. That there are a lot of rude women out there that tried the same thing as her. She then knew without a doubt that I was seeing other people and she had to do something special while I was still interested in her.

Once you find your roll, its all downhill ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top