Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hb need Neg-hit advice

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

K, heres my problem:

There is a girl who is about 9.5(in my books) and I wanna DJ her. Only problem is...I really need help with Neg-hitting. I sorta know the concept behind it.

Only problem is...I really cannot come up with anything. I'll give ya some descriptions of the situation if it helps at all.

She is 17.
Works as a cashier.
Is short.

I know thats lame info, but thats all i could really come up with.

Can you give me some expamples of how you would neg-hit a HB. Even in different situations. I mean neg-hit not C+F.

I am not gonna use canned lines, i just wanna get a feel for the whole thing, thats all.

THNX.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible. And then read my post "What's in your DJ utility belt?" That should help you.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a neg-hit is basically a comment that will get her thinking.. don't ever think a diss and a neg-hit is the same, totally different and neg-hits are more of a gift (My friend XXXander told me this).

When I first started out neg-hittin' I usually dissed her lightly and in a fun voice, and out of all the girls I used this method to, I haven't failed once.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I know the concept behind it.

Mack i've read your post.

I jsut need some more examples. :p

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's short, and has a sense of humor, i like to do this:

Say you're walking towards her, you can pretend to run into her, and go like "whoops, sorry didnt see you down there!". You get some minor kino in there too!

Or if she's a cashier, pretend to look off in the distance over her head, and when she talks to you, say the same thing "oh, hey, i didnt see ya down there!"

But always do this in a jokingly way of course.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good standby neghit that is almost never taken too seriously is the "more than usual?" line. It has lots of variations that can be applied to anything. It's based on the fact that girls regularly insult themselves in order to attract sympathy. Eg. They'll say "I'm fat" wanting you to say "No You're not." Just say the opposite.

Eg. When girls get sweaty (like in gym class or something) they often comment on how they must smell/look bad. When they come up and say something like "Sorry I probably smell disgusting" Just say back, "You mean more than usual?" or "Don't worry about it, we're used to that.

You can use it in lots of ways.

A bit more cheesy is the old "That's what she said." But it can get pretty hilarious if used often enough. Basically if someone says something that could in any possible way be construed as something a person might say during sex, you imply that she uses that line during sex. You're basically calling her a s1ut.

Eg. <when she's trying to fit her pen back in her backpack> She says "Damnit, I can't fit this thing in the hole." You reply with something like, "Yeah, you're probly used to solving that problem." Or say to friends around you, "See guys, I told you she has a problem fitting things into her hole!"

Once you've done it a few times it turns into a battle to see who can find more rediculous stuff to say "That's what she said" to. We did this last summer and after a week or so even the prude girls were coming up with one like every other sentance. It's much funnier if you are a Senior or Junior, ie. too old to be saying immature stuff like this. Frosh/Soph should not partake, or else risk being labled as simply immature.

This one also has the benefit of insulting her a bit while at the same time bringing the topic to sex. If nothing else, it shows you aren't an AFC.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No prob. Following up on this, one thing I've noticed is that the classier/hotter/more together a girl is, the less she'll react to a neghit. You can tell you are talking to a fvcking 10 if you make an off-color remark and she just looks at you quizically (like YOU are the moron) and shrugs it off with a roll of the eyes. Girls like that freak us guys out! After getting that sneer the guy is put in his place, and he wants her even more now because he knows she's rock solid.

So what you can do is look at things from their perspective. If you ever get neghit, don't do what most girls do, and say, "Heyyyy! Thats not nice!" with that stupid wussy bull**** that not-so-cool girls use. Instead, give the girl a bit of a sneer, say "Yeah...." and look away uninterestedly. Roll your eyes and start talking to some other girl who is nearby. The ***** will be on her knees, directly.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuSHI
Guys, I know the concept behind it.

Mack i've read your post.

I jsut need some more examples. :p

Ok. I got some for you.

When your walking in front of a chick say "stop staring at my butt!". Always gets a good laugh

"Stop following me"

"Nice pants. Do they get any tighter?" (If she is wearing tight pants, which most teenage girls do.)

That should help. (It better cause this is my 400th post milestone):cool:

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's one when the chick is fishing for compliments, "do you like this shirt?", "well it would look a lot better on me, especially becaus ei have bigger boobs...", and stay serious about it. this is money here guys.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by random afc
here's one when the chick is fishing for compliments, "do you like this shirt?", "well it would look a lot better on me, especially becaus ei have bigger boobs...", and stay serious about it. this is money here guys.
Sushi, dont use this one. It will most likely tick off the girl and might get you punched in the face.

For all the newbies out there: PLEASE dont say something like this to a girl. This is not a neg-hit, but simply a cruel insult that will only draw ire from a chick.

If you need clarification on what is and what isnt a neg-hit, read my post " What's in your Don Juan utility belt?", do a search for sir-chancelot's neg-hit post, and PLEASE read the DJ bible.

Thank you.