"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

HB=Hoe B*tch

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Are there any good HB 8-9 out there who have great personalities for long term relationships? All the hoes I've met are completely useless trash. I'm starting to think that these HB that everyone on here is going after are just junk and only good for sex. After a while these hot girls just piss me off and I move on.

It is nice to be able to play the game, but if the prize is worthless trash what is the point? Where is the evidence that hot girls are also women you can take seriously? Most are self-centered and superficial. Do any of you guys know a hot girl who is focused on taking care of her man? I have yet to find one. I've found a lot of fat girls like that though. But, who wants to date a fat girl? How could a man even get it up for one of these girls?

I must say that I'm almost fed up with it all. My only hope now is that the non-american women are worth more. If that fails I'm going to buy a 1970's cadillac, put a fuzzy cover on the wheel, and go pimpin!.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
i know plenty of hb8,9,10 that are perfect for ltr's. however they all got ltr's now

there is this one girl i know that is an HB8 that seems like she would be good LTR material, and i would go after her, but i dont want LTR now
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
i know plenty of hb8,9,10 that are perfect for ltr's. however they all got ltr's now

Right on.
 
Top