“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HB 10

Chow Mein

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2024
Messages
390
Reaction score
273
I think being in THREE - 4 year live in girlfriends over most of my adult life has shaped who I am today. I dealt with so much BS, now I’m finally embracing the single life. Couple of thoughts…

1) YOU are NOT what your dating profile is. Most of my pills have been from there. Just stand out a little bit from everyone else. Capture moments, reels, that make her think WTF you do with your life.

2) DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE. I’ve always been in sales. Learning and growing, that’s sales in a nutshell. Many people never succeed at a higher level due to their ego getting in the way. Higher sales taught me the art of building relationships/trust. Many single women are looking for that same connection.

3).Women will ALWAYS come back
Break-ups are a pause. No-contact is a simple method to see if she values you. No-contact isn’t a tactic, should be how you live your life. Trust me, they ALWAYS come back.

Going back to the sh!t clickbait of the subject, after you instill this mindset, doesn’t matter if you are a short-ass like me, you have the mentality to get what you want :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Chow Mein

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2024
Messages
390
Reaction score
273
4) Women enjoy competition from an outside view, they dread participating in it. If you have women around you, their default response will be to skip you. Just part of the game, I’m working on finding this medium. Can’t expose yourself too much :p
 
Top