"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Having More Sex Raise Testosterone

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Having a girlfriend and regular sex has been proven to increase testosterone in men



Increased Testosterone also means you have better sex, so the more sex you have the more Testosterone you will get


Another study also shows that having multiple partners increases testosterone in men



It's Over for Incels?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Well given that men with multiple partners are probably cornering potential sexual availability of the multiple females he’s having sex with, yes. It simply limits the pool of willing and available sexual partners for others. Nevermind that in order to have sex repeatedly you need to have the drive to begin with (testosterone) I wonder if the study was done in such a way to look at it from the angle that high T in itself might be the trigger not the amount of sex being had.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It's Over for Incels?
It has been over for incels for a long time. Breaking the incel cycle is very difficult to do.

Having a girlfriend and regular sex has been proven to increase testosterone in men
Most men need a girlfriend to obtain regular sex. Regular sex is one of the keys to success in no porn/no fap. Going more than 2-4 weeks without sex is a major challenge in doing no porn and no fap.

Lifting weights is also good for testosterone. Aerobic exercise is less good for testostone than anaerobic (weight lifting). I would still recommend supplementing weight lifting with some cardio but weight lifting is best as the central part of an exercise regimen.

Lifting will help you get laid if you can build enough muscle.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80
Top