"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Having a girlfriend in 2023; how do we rate it nowadays? Sign of weakness or sign of power?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
6,136
I posted something similar buti wanted to isolate the topic .

A few years ago having a gf was the pinnacle of manhood. Marriage already became a slippery slope due to getting divorced raped ,but a gf was seemingly the best of both worlds.

Fast forward to today. Today it seems that a man with a gf,steady ltr, living together ect is looked down on, and that such a man is a beta afc bluepilled bytch by default.

What is what? We all know that getting women is easier than keeping them. In order to keep a woman you have to be a solid and desirable man .

Now it seems like "spinning plates " is the new status symbol. Back then a man who did this was a player entering azzhole territory, untrustworthy ect. A man who did this seemingly had a harder time landing actual quality women.

How do we rate having a GF now?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
I used to spin plates at the same time about a year ago. It had its enjoyable aspects, especially outside of sex. I miss the freedom of weekends when I could do whatever I wanted. However, overall, it wasn't as great as people make it out to be. It mostly became a waste of time and money because I ended up dealing with women, I didn't want a serious relationship with, or just in the early talking stages.

Sure, I had a few casual flings within a short period (like fvcking 5 different women in a 2 days span), but in the end, it felt empty because it was just about sex. Now, having a girlfriend is much better. We can do more things together as a couple, and I can invest more in the relationship instead of keeping my distance. It feels more fulfilling and meaningful compared to the fleeting encounters of my past. Dating is full time job and it's whether you see wasting your time and money on dating one person or meaningless sex as which path you pick, not what you think some dude trying to get likes and donation on YouTube is doing.

I would recommend every man to spin plates to vet for a relationship because you will not settle for a girl out of scarcity and you will get it out of your system.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
It depends. If it’s obvious from the way you look & act that you could get a GF. People will assume you either have a GF or are a player. If If there is some doubt as to your prowess with the ladies, having a GF is a positive.
 
Top