Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

havent known a girl for a long time, ask out?

Cna Got 5 On It

Reaction score
usually im not so shy when it comes to the opposite sex, but i have myself in a situation. In my math class in college i got a girl in my class which im really into, and i have been wanting to ask her out for a couple weeks now, its just i cant find out how to?, and no its not the first time, i mean ive been with girls, had sex and all, but ive never asked a girl out so early, so i dont really know how to ask this girl out. Any suggestions on how to ask her out, what to say? i talk to her on occasion inside class, i just dont know how to ask this girl out.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
that should be very easy for you because you already have started the communication, ask her what she does on weekends?
then ask her if she would like to go sometime or make plans to have lunch together to start out, then work your way up to an evening out or dinner.

Cna Got 5 On It

Reaction score
Originally posted by PoloBlue
that should be very easy for you because you already have started the communication, ask her what she does on weekends?
then ask her if she would like to go sometime or make plans to have lunch together to start out, then work your way up to an evening out or dinner.
so i have class with her tomorrow, and class gets off at 1130ish, so like its ok if i ask her the same day right?, ask during class or after class?

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask during class if you have time, dont ask at the last minute and dont procrastinate, make up your mind that your definitely going to ask her out to lunch tomorrow, be very confident in yourself.

Cna Got 5 On It

Reaction score
Originally posted by PoloBlue
ask during class if you have time, dont ask at the last minute and dont procrastinate, make up your mind that your definitely going to ask her out to lunch tomorrow, be very confident in yourself.
should i pay for her?, because it's just lunch, and i dont want to make it seem like im not polite or anything, and i dont want to act toooo modest, so should i pay?

trump _tight21

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a good question man. i'm kinda in the same situation, i've build up enough rapaport and eye contact. i just don't know how to ask her out and where to go.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1130 class ? Great, ask her to go to lunch at a dining hall with you after the class. If she is busy / has a class right after, schedule dinner. Everyone in college eats dinner, not as many eat lunch. Its quite easy. Girls in college are dying to meet new people.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I think you should buy her lunch, since your the one doing the asking.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
when your finished eating lunch or dinner, ask her if shes got the tab and smile, then take it away and say "nah I'll get it" thats what I would do.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is easy dude. Ask her out for lunch at the cafeteria and when the moment of the bill arrives tell her you'll take care of it.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
This one is easy dude. Ask her out for lunch at the cafeteria and when the moment of the bill arrives tell her you'll take care of it.
Hell ya man, better yet take her ass to a soup kitchen :D