Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you guys tried lava life??

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just start to sign up to lava life canada again after several years of no date. :( I want to know from you guys if you had any dates from lava life. I sent a few email to ladies but I got only 2 polite replies which they thank me for checking out their profiles.

How many email do I have to send out before I can get real date?:cry: I need you advices.

MtnBikingGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a word - SAVE YOUR MONEY! OK, that's 3 words. Get off of online ASAP and get out in the real world my man. The time you save now will pay dividends later.

I've been online off and on and I've never found a normal, well adjusted woman from there. The ones I've met are emotionally damaged, needy, desparate, have trust issues, the list goes on. There may be a minority that are decent, hard working, time strapped woman but they are in the minority in my opinion.

Why spend up to an hour emailling back and forth, time on the phone, then FINALLY going out just to realize she's not how she came across, has obvious emotional issues and then start all over again. Go out in person, it's harder at first but just do it. Thank me later. You can meet many attractive woman in the span of one evening out in the real world, get their numbers and follow up with them in the time it takes to game one sociopath online.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there real women on lava life? I am not fond of crusing bars. Where are good places to pickup young women?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere! Hair salons and shoe stores, for example - women love hair and shoes, and these two places will tend to have more women than men.

MtnBikingGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect dude, you're in Toronto. A city of 3 mil plus. If you're having trouble meeting woman there, you've got other issues you need to work on. Inner game? Appearance? Language? I don't know. I'd pick inner game first.

I will say that Toronto is a paradise for meeting woman. Malls, parks, festivals, subway, university, bars and pubs coming out the wazoo! There are well over 1.5 mil woman there, you're telling us you can't meet one?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have issues. I am NOT a bar cruiser type of person. I don't spend alot of time crusing for women because of hectic work schedule. The women even sign up for speed dating events too. It shows that a large city doesn't mean it is easy to meet people. People tend to be very cautious in urban environment due high crime. Women are afraid of rapists, psychopaths etc... If I start conversation with some women, they would back off thinking I am stalker or weirdo.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are saying, but imho the way around it is to stop trying to have a conversation and just try to laugh and enjoy yourself. If you laugh and smile and have fun with it, you can say what could be construed as a very rude remark to a woman, and get away with it. There's a million and one lines that all revolve around playfully teasing her in some way. Ask her if she has kicked anyone with those pointy shoes or if there is a gun in that giant purse or if she is reading the dirty articles in that women's magazine at the checkout lane.

Eddie Murphy's old comedy routines were basically a bunch of things that he thought were funny. Most of it was, but I remember when one of his routines wasn't getting laughs, he stopped and said, "Well, I think the sh!t is funny." In that moment he reframed the situation from a bombing comedian to an audience with no sense of humor. The same trick works with women. If you ever make fun of a strange women's shoes and she is insulted, it's her problem for not being able to take a joke, because, well, I think the sh!t is funny...

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnBikingGuy said:
With all due respect dude, you're in Toronto. A city of 3 mil plus. If you're having trouble meeting woman there, you've got other issues you need to work on. Inner game? Appearance? Language? I don't know. I'd pick inner game first.

I will say that Toronto is a paradise for meeting woman. Malls, parks, festivals, subway, university, bars and pubs coming out the wazoo! There are well over 1.5 mil woman there, you're telling us you can't meet one?
Dude, you have no idea how women are in Toronto. Live here for a year and you will see.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
I don't have issues. I am NOT a bar cruiser type of person. I don't spend alot of time crusing for women because of hectic work schedule. The women even sign up for speed dating events too. It shows that a large city doesn't mean it is easy to meet people. People tend to be very cautious in urban environment due high crime. Women are afraid of rapists, psychopaths etc... If I start conversation with some women, they would back off thinking I am stalker or weirdo.
That sums up what women are like in Toronto. Have you tried church? I know a lot of people who meet their future significant others from there.

MtnBikingGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gawd, I can't believe what I'm hearing! You guys aren't PUA's or even Don Juan's - what I'm hearing is a bunch of whiny crybabies that are WB-AFC. You need your inner game worked on big time!

I'm sure you've heard this before - if you think you can, you will... if you think you can't, you won't. You guys are coming across like you CAN'T. Bible Belt has nailed it - go in, have fun, be IN control, and you'll have much more success, props to B-Belt.

I'm in London, no different from Toronto except a third the size and not as many indians or middle easterners. In fact, I would say harder as it's a very much money town and a lot of the woman think they are princesses. I do go to Toronto a couple of times a month and have ZERO problems initiating conversations with woman. If I can, how come you can't other than your belief systems?

I'm outtta this thread, chumpy chumps are not who I choose to talk to, this isn't productive banging ones head against the wall.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Net sarging is easy.Stop whining about it!!!!

Some pointers:

1. Never pay to join , or use, one of these websites.

2. Steer clear of "dating" websites. Ugly or used-up women use these and are desperate to find a man who will tolerate them. Go for the "meeting" or "rating" websites to find the younger, more confident women.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, I got a email from a russian girl from russia. I am have to pass on this one. 007 barely make it out alive from russia. I can't take the chance. :crackup:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're going to spend any $$$, and you have a hectic schedule, spend it on the speed dating angle. at least you get to meet a bunch of single chicks really fast. $25.00 to meet 10-20 chicks for five minutes per? who cares.

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnBikingGuy said:
I do go to Toronto a couple of times a month and have ZERO problems initiating conversations with woman. If I can, how come you can't other than your belief systems?
Yeah, live here for a year then we will see if you talk the same. C'mon Montreal is way better for women. Especially friendly women.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the heck is going with Russian women sending email to north american guys? Are they trying to marry men to get green card then bail?

I got email from the russian chick who wants to marry me. !!! :eek: :eek: :confused:

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For Russian Women, a brief marriage to you, a North American, is worth the small hassle of getting landed immigration papers!