"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"Have you ever had sex?"

Mystic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
3
Does this line said by a girl you just met mean shes thinkin of sexing you up? or is it just casual convo?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
i would probably assume shes just immature.

but no one here can tell you "yes she wants you" or "shes gonna use you, watch out!" based on such little information. sorry youll need a little more than that.
 

Mystic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
3
Well I was just talking to some 16 year old girl in a club for an hour that I just met (im 17) and she asked me if I ever had sex. I got her phone # also and she approached me. Not much other info to give I guess.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
id say by her asking you she has to have someinterest in you

really depends on the situation

and every good looking girl thats asked me that has gotten the answer;)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Based on that, she wanted to find out first...hand.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Really depends...Could range from either her just wondering for something to talk about, maybe she is interested, or maybe she just wants to find out if you're big on playing chicks for ass.

Just kinda depends how it comes about in a convorsation...
 
Top