Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you done the Boot Camp?

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you done it? yes/no, experiences, worth doing, tips and thoughts.

I'm considering doing it, would like to know anything at all about it before i start so as to maximise my boot camp training.

Also possibly looking at doing the camp with someone, ie we both do the exercises/readings etc but at the same time discuss it with each other and our findings etc.

If your interested let me know, perhaps Icq or other means of communication would be easier, if not we can just use this post or start another.

my charm is a felony.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considering doing it, would like to know anything at all about it before i start so as to maximise my boot camp training.
first tip Dont' consider doing it, DO IT
second Make a Journal on Day To Day Basis of ur Pick Ups

there's BootCamp by Master Of The Universe...
it's good one...
how is it?
why not u do it n find it urself and make decision urself.
WhoAmI

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, done. i'm doin it.
i started reading tonight and am already up to chapter 4!!! lol

OMG this stuff is amazing! even if u don't pull chicks initially i feel so damn good about myself! i'm the MAN fark you guys all wish you were me, everything is sweet... its like i've had this super duper dose of something... like i'm motivated to the level where i simply dont' want to go to sleep now but go out and live! ****, this is nuts lol. And i think on the whole i'm a generally happy optimisitic fun type of person, but now... the energy in me its crazy!

gotta bounce
felony. its charm out of control.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
follow the masters of universe's bootcamp and follow it week by week.
ok, done. i'm doin it.
good.
keep posting on this...
WhoAmI

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done the bootcamp word-for-word, but I did a lot of excercises from it and have been feeling great about myself. I always look people in the eye, keep my chin up, have started working out, and am talking to chicks that I don't even know (got my first street pickup the other day!).

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ApocalypseCow
I haven't done the bootcamp word-for-word, but I did a lot of excercises from it and have been feeling great about myself. I always look people in the eye, keep my chin up, have started working out, and am talking to chicks that I don't even know (got my first street pickup the other day!).
Yeah, me too. Don't need the first couple of weeks, but some of it is real useful. Gonna try "get x rejections" sometime this week, looks fun! Thing is, girls here will think you're a lunatic or worse if you ask for number after 10 mins in the street... ah well, it means the rejections will be easy money! ;)

Oscar.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,
well i've read all the content for weeks 1-5, not just skimming but went pretty in depth. Like trying to recall stuff !

Yeah at the moment i'm not specifically trying to do exercises step by step but rather just trying to incorporate some principles and general ideas / actions into my DLA. daily life activities.

I can't list them all but its pretty basic, just acting more confident (not that i feel i never was!) but just making a conscience effort to speak a little slower and have better articulation etc.

TO be a little more care free. Not wild and stupid but just relaxed and keep things under control.

Furthermore to be more positive and friendly, and to seriously reduce the amount of negative thoughts/comments that i may feel like giving. This includes using words that aren't all that nice to describe things, which i feel just gives a generally bad aura about yourself.

Attempting to make more contact with anyone anywhere- without being ridiculous. Just general hello's to anyone walking past etc. and spending a little longer talking to people you already know about something other than the basic how are you stuff. Keeping eye contact slightly longer, and by no means looking a way and down first.

Not stressin about any girl what so ever. Chill, things are all cool and if she's worth it then she'll more than likely get interested in you.

I find that if you generally do 'the right thing' things become easier on your self. Minimising stress is essential. That way you can be fully in control and be totally confident-all the time and naturally. For instance, doing assigned work early and not leaving it to the last minute. Not trying to ride public transport without a ticket. Just doin the right thing will make you appear so much more relaxed and comfortable to others and will make you feel better as well.

I tried doing this sort of thing before i founf DJ material which just sort of supplements it and helps you take the right attitude, grasping it and then utilising it effectively to get women at the same time. :) keep in mind that the aim is self development rather than girls and you will just get girls whether you want to or not!

More girls are interested in me than ever before, and more and more people have for no reason at all just subtly mention that they feel secure in my company as if i'm there then things are all going to be ok.

I don't want to seem big headed or anything, i'm just saying how it is. Take on some DJ principles try them out, see what makes you feel good and then you will make others feel good and generally have a better feel and lust for the great things in life.

take it easy,
felony.