"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Have you banged escorts before?

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
I am going to get an escort for the 1st time this weekend. I would have not even considered doing this a few years ago. But, I have changed my mind.

I think every guy should try this once in their life. For those who have tried it( c'mon you can admit it), what was it like?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Andrew

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
And a more expensive, but prettier (usually), hooker than the normal street walkers.
 

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
73
Location
Minnesota
Haven't tried it, but there are some web sites (pay) that have members rate escort services in various towns around the country/world.

Search google for escort services and you should find some rating sites.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
I would. Make sure you wrap it and have some fun. LOL Just be carefull how you behave, most escorts have a tag-along bouncer with them, who is not only very tuff but often is packing a pistol. So don't act like a dimwit.

I want a field report!!!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
Make sure that the escort is full-service and she isn't a cash-and-dash *****. Some escorts will promise you the moon and stars, get your money, tease you for 30 minutes and the bouncer will knock on the door and tell her to scram. You're left with blue balls, $300 lighter, and a big ass strapped bouncer looking at you.

What are you going to do then? Call the cops and say she didn't **** you for $?? ;)

Good Luck!
 

thatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2001
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
Make sure that the escort is full-service and she isn't a cash-and-dash *****. Some escorts will promise you the moon and stars, get your money, tease you for 30 minutes and the bouncer will knock on the door and tell her to scram. You're left with blue balls, $300 lighter, and a big ass strapped bouncer looking at you.

What are you going to do then? Call the cops and say she didn't **** you for $?? ;)

Good Luck!
GOOD ONE :D
 
Top