“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Have any of you got ear studs?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,283
Reaction score
6,136
You live now. Not tomorrow ,not yesterday but NOW. Do whatever the feck you wanna do NOW. Don't wait for anyone's permission.

Ofcourse I rock them. It compliments my face. Just like my tats compliment my physique. So do my clothes.

I do whatever I wanna do. In lets say 50 years from now I'll be a memory buried 6 feet deep( hopefully) and NO ONE will ever stop to think for one second about
- that rejection i got
-that moment when i flipped out and slapped a MOFO
-the earbuds i wore
-that neon yellow tshirt i had
- that "cringy "song i absolutely loved

Ect ect ect.

This is YOUR TIME Soul!! Let no fecking body ever stop you! As you can see , we are actually our own biggest haters..
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You live now. Not tomorrow ,not yesterday but NOW. Do whatever the feck you wanna do NOW. Don't wait for anyone's permission.

Ofcourse I rock them. It compliments my face. Just like my tats compliment my physique. So do my clothes.

I do whatever I wanna do. In lets say 50 years from now I'll be a memory buried 6 feet deep( hopefully) and NO ONE will ever stop to think for one second about
- that rejection i got
-that moment when i flipped out and slapped a MOFO
-the earbuds i wore
-that neon yellow tshirt i had
- that "cringy "song i absolutely loved

Ect ect ect.

This is YOUR TIME Soul!! Let no fecking body ever stop you! As you can see , we are actually our own biggest haters..
Haha yeh agreed, It might not suite some dudes, guess facial symmetry comes into place.

If you have the facial symmetry, in good shape and don't look your age, then why fvkin not.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top