Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have any of you found a diamond in the rough?

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I did in my blue pill days. Then my lack of knowledge came into play. Didn’t have very good game. Long story short she also was the unicorn I thought she was at the beginning.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have. Every time I watch a movie there’s women just like that lol
I know a woman that Could have been my "unicorn," but now having looked her up, she 39 no kids but still married to the guy who she has been spell-bound ever since I met her in 2006. The guy is very animated/entertaining/funny (I suppose) but bald ever since pointy ears and cretin-looking. I'd wondered what in the mofoin' world she saw in him and I've concluded that he used black magic on her (all these years) captivating her like a magician would. They go to musical shows/bands/concerts where I live, and I ran into her with him at one a few years ago. She used to go to an ultra-conservative church, grew up VERY poor like $40K house value still today! tattoo on her neck, thin, Irish, WEAK in voice and way about her yet a "personal trainer" and nutritionist, a degree in nursing (but can't or no longer wants to land a job there). She is always bouncing around between different low-end "service" jobs even now at 39 unemployed. I wonder HOW do they make a living together, but lo n' behold, I think this magician cretin has a trust fund of some sort and family with $$bones, so no worries (and she Knows it that they will forever be set so that they can continue being flippant about everything and just amuse themselves to death). I'm not jealous but many women fall captive or spell-bound to a man who can be the constant comic even though he's not making any "earned" cash in life because he's got backing from the $$bones. I'm not "set up" so I cannot afford to be free-willy all the time and delve into the "scene," as it were even late into my 40s. I realize that I do not want a woman so Weak (as not to Seeee), but me and her could've been a thing way back then when I was VERY poor and had just been fired lol. I was severely struggling. There was no funny bones in me then, I couldn't afford to be, had to get my act together. I could never ask my parents to send me money. I'd die before that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a woman that Could have been my "unicorn," but now having looked her up, she 39 no kids but still married to the guy who she has been spell-bound ever since I met her in 2006. The guy is very animated/entertaining/funny (I suppose) but bald ever since pointy ears and cretin-looking. I'd wondered what in the mofoin' world she saw in him and I've concluded that he used black magic on her (all these years) captivating her like a magician would. They go to musical shows/bands/concerts where I live, and I ran into her with him at one a few years ago. She used to go to an ultra-conservative church, grew up VERY poor like $40K house value still today! tattoo on her neck, thin, Irish, WEAK in voice and way about her yet a "personal trainer" and nutritionist, a degree in nursing (but can't or no longer wants to land a job there). She is always bouncing around between different low-end "service" jobs even now at 39 unemployed. I wonder HOW do they make a living together, but lo n' behold, I think this magician cretin has a trust fund of some sort and family with $$bones, so no worries (and she Knows it that they will forever be set so that they can continue being flippant about everything and just amuse themselves to death). I'm not jealous but many women fall captive or spell-bound to a man who can be the constant comic even though he's not making any "earned" cash in life because he's got backing from the $$bones. I'm not "set up" so I cannot afford to be free-willy all the time and delve into the "scene," as it were even late into my 40s. I realize that I do not want a woman so Weak (as not to Seeee), but me and her could've been a thing way back then when I was VERY poor and had just been fired lol. I was severely struggling. There was no funny bones in me then, I couldn't afford to be, had to get my act together. I could never ask my parents to send me money. I'd die before that.
I know tons of couples around where I live that would make you say “what in the absolute fvck?”. I quit trying to figure it out. I used to joke that oneday some super hot girl was going to lower her standards for me and be spell bound by me but it never came that easy unfortunately. I had to learn that me being funny got me a ton of women....but it got them in ways I didn’t want them (not wanting to have sex or be in a relationship, but they were so entertained and needed to be around me). I was a fool for a long time and now I’m no longer funny. Seems to be working too.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a hot, sexy, attractive beautiful woman who is also sweet, sincere, genuine, and feminine too?

Asking for a friend...
That’s finding perfection. That’s the illusion many have bought in to. The unicorn man or woman is only that way for a night or a fleeting moment.

This idea was imbedded in to us through stories and movies. And those tales were really only a small makeup of over dramaticized moments that played well on screens or pages to illicit a feeling that was needed for the telling of said story.

No one is perfect. Every person in this world is deeply flawed and lacks a great amount; even the highest power male that someone looks up to.

People compare reality with ideals. That’s the fatal blow. They lose every time. The search for this ideal will never end. The only way to find that unicorn is to create it within yourself. Because we’re ultimately just looking for ourselves. And once we pull that string a bit we realize that that’s the bliss. And we call that abundance mindset around here.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a hot, sexy, attractive beautiful woman who is also sweet, sincere, genuine, and feminine too?

Asking for a friend...
I've got the closest thing to that as I've ever had. I'd say its less than 3% of the female population meets that criteria. You have to go thru a ton of girls to find a great one. You also have to be a top guy to get one. They have their own requirements as they hold a ton of value as well.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not typical or common, but I do come across women of that description periodically.

First thing I do when I see an attractive woman is to look at her physical frame to see if she is petite or "big boned". You're probably wondering wtf that has to do with anything.

Every woman I've met who actually fits the OPs description fell into 2 different camps, and I have come to find that the women in each respective camp always seem to share a common background.

In the first camp are the petite and sweet types who have very tight family moral values, are typically religious but not necessarily, over-protective/restrictive parenting and an over protective brother or sister playing the role of family value enforcer of sorts, etc.

The relevance of the petite frame in the first camp brings me to the second camp: former fat girls.

These are women who had attractive features but were overweight throughout their youth. They were seldom popular, often made fun of and sometimes even ostracized socially, but they were very sweet and friendly on the inside. They eventually went on to lose all of the weight to become "hot", yet they still retain that sweet nature of their previous selves.

A woman's frame, if she falls into either of these camps, is typically the difference between the two. Usually women of the 2nd camp don't trim down to expose very petite frames. They are still thin and attractive, just not dainty. So when I see an attractive woman who is also petite, my first interest in her will be in her family background, as I find it unlikely she was formerly overweight.

If I see an attractive woman with a "thicker" frame, my first interest in her will be her health habits, i.e., frequency in the gym, the way she eats, hobbies, how much she prioritizes health-related topics in conversations, choice of restaurants, how often she cheats with food/drinks, etc. People who make these kinds of physical transformations typically adopt healthy habits as a lifestyle, rather than a short term goal.

These women do make up a pretty small percentage of the female population, so naturally there is no guarantee that even if a woman does seem to fit either of the above descriptions that they will necessarily be the hot sweet women you're hoping for, but it's a good start. They younger they are, the better your odds.

Another problem is that both types are a little less accessible to men in general. You usually have to be pretty good at breaking through the family/social bubble of protection women in the first camp fall into, as they are rarely out and about alone. There is usually someone else with her playing that c0ckblock role. Women in the second camp, I find, tend to have a much more "natural" type of beauty, the type who can roll out of bed with messed up hair, no make-up and still look gorgeous. This can be intimidating to a lot of guys because it seems logical someone of that kind of beauty has always possessed the power of that beauty, is used to having men wrapped around her finger and is more likely to harshly reject you.

It makes a lot of sense to me that a lot of guys will complain such women do not exist, especially on a website such as this one, because you have to be fairly capable of overcoming c0ckblock-type hurdles and/or willing to approach very attractive women to begin with in order have a better chance at finding women who are already at longer odds of finding in general.

EDIT: Also wanted to add in another complication that can hinder men from accessing these women. It is very easy for men who, when finding a woman even remotely close to being this attractive and sweet type, to be lulled in by a false sense of security. They believe they are safe to fall back into a blue-pill mode of behavior. A lot of these guys will think they don't have to be the prototypical masculine, alpha-ish, handsome type, and that his own sweetness will win the day.

Regardless of whether they are sweet, kind, more forgiving, submissive, feminine, etc., they are still women after all, and they are still attracted to the qualities most women are attracted to.
Hey thanks man, this was the kind of post I was looking for. And yeah I almost forgot that you still have to be a strong man regardless because, like you said, they ARE still women.

I do have a question though, do you ever run into girls who are exceptions to that rule? From what I’ve seen and experienced, you gotta be at the top of your game at all times. And with crazies, you gotta be as strong and socially powerful as a coked out Hitler lol. So obviously there’s varying degrees but yeah, just wondering how often.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got the closest thing to that as I've ever had. I'd say its less than 3% of the female population meets that criteria. You have to go thru a ton of girls to find a great one. You also have to be a top guy to get one. They have their own requirements as they hold a ton of value as well.
I’m trying to be that, captain. I’m pretty close to it anyway (or maybe it’s judt my own arrogance?) but there’s just a couple of things I gotta do first. Then I’d be a 9 or possibly even a 10.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s finding perfection. That’s the illusion many have bought in to. The unicorn man or woman is only that way for a night or a fleeting moment.

This idea was imbedded in to us through stories and movies. And those tales were really only a small makeup of over dramaticized moments that played well on screens or pages to illicit a feeling that was needed for the telling of said story.

No one is perfect. Every person in this world is deeply flawed and lacks a great amount; even the highest power male that someone looks up to.

People compare reality with ideals. That’s the fatal blow. They lose every time. The search for this ideal will never end. The only way to find that unicorn is to create it within yourself. Because we’re ultimately just looking for ourselves. And once we pull that string a bit we realize that that’s the bliss. And we call that abundance mindset around here.
yep, NO man (or woman) is "perfect," at any point in time even on this planet. Only Jesus. There's an age-old North Carolina saying of "You're ugly, your feet stink, and you don't love Jesus."

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got the impression that these women required you to be the super-alpha-gorilla type in order to attract them, but in every case a strong sense of masculinity and self-confidence was crucial. You just can't become the type who is going to alter who you are, how you do things, the way you dress, ect., thinking it's going to be more in line with what you imagine she would be attracted to.

It's easy for guys to fall into that trap because these women, in my experience, are often very different than who we are. If you're a city guy, for example, and she's from the country, a lot of guys with think being more country-like will give them a better shot with the girl. They change themselves into something they never were. Or guys will think because she is so sweet that they shouldn't call her out on stuff when appropriate. They will be far less willing to walk away if their behavior is out of line, etc.

It sounds like common sense stuff on a site like this where it is so often discussed, but in the face of something that actually is somewhat rare, it can be very difficult for men who even know this to abstain from altering their "red-pilled" ways because they don't want to lose out on what is truly an infrequent opportunity.
Yeah, it's just basically "do what you do" and if she comes around she comes around. That's why I struggle with taking up motorcycling. I think I know the bike I want for a beginner (have investigated it exhaustively), but am I doing it for the babes or doing it for my Own fun? Speeding and drunk drivings is like 97% of all fatalities on bikes, and no helmet is probably the other 3%. So I harken back to why I've come to this crossroads in my life. One is a couple influential badas5es I've worked with and been around since 2006 that I guess spurred the initial bug or seed in my mind to start riding a pig. Two is probably subconsciously being the recipient of my dad's utterances when I showed up at the hospital December 3rd, 2016 to hear him explain why he didn't want to fight to live anymore (or go on) because "I want Quality of life, not quantity of life." He'd been divorced from my mom mid-90s, and bankrupted by a seriously deranged gold-digger (he kicked her out of the house several times haha she'd keep creeping back in) in the years after that. So in motorcycling am I "doing what 'I' do?" No, I've a lot of the times, been risk-averse (thus no marriage, keeping my distance from compromising situations with females). My degree is in Finance. I was a numbers guy and still am kinda, though I prefer reading and artistry more nowadays, it's still underneath everything I do. Then, I say to myself, "Pvssy," that I'm weak for not taking risks like motorcycling. I mean, I've cycled and thought nothing up a car slamming to the back of me or sideswiping me, but cycling is certainly not the SPEED of a 500cc or more bike. I would never get 300cc, would have to be able to ride the interstate to go shooting, and where I go shooting is gravel roads so, that's dicey too for a street bike but adventure bikes don't do as well on the interstate (wind blowing you around) at 75+ miles per hour. I don't want to Die, and my dad's words are/have been kinda flipped for me to where I'm/have always been (my philosophy), "I want Quantity of life, not Quality of life." I take VERY good care of my health (he didn't), I eat pretty meticulously (though a lot of red meat ~ about 2 to 3 lbs a week), try to keep sugar to a minimum as best I can, don't smoke or drink, I run. I don't take risks. I accumulate money, because I do not Want anything cause to Want to much excitement leads to Risk. But fvck, those bikes sure seem rather exhilarating and I'm being pulled toward it every day that seed grows in my mind. 27 times more risky than driving though, tough decision. "Pvssy."

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if it helps any, you should be certain it's because you want to enjoy it and not for the women. I say that not because it's the proper prototypical response on this forum to say never change who you are to get women, but because taking on a passenger can be a different ride than if you're riding solo. It's wise to be a little more seasoned before you start throwing women on the back (especially if you have no idea if they have ever been on a motorcycle to begin with). You don't want to become an implant on the bumper of a parked car because you're leaning into a turn and she isn't....

You're probably not missing out on a whole lot of ass for not having one, anyway. I still date quite a few women who like motorcycles even though I don't have one anymore. Doesn't seem to be an issue. And even when I did ride, I actually had a lot more guys randomly chatting me up about my bike than I did women.
I don't think you even have to take her on the bike with you however I would get a passenger's seat if/when I bought the one I'd probably buy (a cruiser). I think just showing up to a bar or work or the grocery store (buying not much of course) or even church would draw attraction enough, cause it's risky. I can't tell you how many times a woman has misheard me and said "you're getting a bike? motorcycle?" and I said, "No, you didn't hear me" and then she insists or Wills herself on me to think about it, that I would be "cool" if I did. One of these girls died and had already been undergoing chemo when she said that or wished I'd get a bike. I took her to the hospital in my POS small truck (now I've got a bigger one) at the time.

Anyway diamond in the rough, nope never have found one. I mean, several have "appeared" to be, but over a month's time her unicorness (with the menstration period) faded away. I mean, for day to day a woman CHANGES on a dime, and it's vast and amazing the gap between a hardened or calloused one like I was with this weekend, and a more innocent and sweet/honest one like I was with last weekend (but I bet you ONE DAY she'll be like the hardened one I just experienced - just Dead inside).