Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hate women?

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now honestly ask yourself if you hate women. Take sex out of the equation and ask yourself "what is their worth?"

My dad once said "If it wasn't for what's between their legs there would have been a bounty on their heads along time ago." I can now completely understand where he is coming from.

I'm not a hater. I get along with most anyone. But every relationship I've had, the woman screwed me over. They lie to us, cheat us, play mind games, cheat ON us, lead us on, and practically any down and dirty trick possible they have used on us.

Yes, i know I'm in the pissed phaze. (we've all been here before) But seriously ask yourself the question.

Sojourner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women. You can't live with them and you can't live without them...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by RazzleDazzle
Now honestly ask yourself if you hate women. Take sex out of the equation and ask yourself "what is their worth?"
what about bl@wjobs?

nah i dont hate em, i hate what social conditioning has done to them, but you can blame men for that.
i gave up trying to understand them and getting angry with them, now i understand there just being women in todays day and age.. if that makes any sense, and i roll with it ( well not exactly true i have let a few now and then p!ss me off ) but the majority will rarely make me that angry.

me getting angry at her gives her the power.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women,

We are born from them

We are fed by them

We are raised by them

We are loved by them

We are hurt by them

We fight wars for them

We accept ourselves with them

We grow old with them

We die with them saying good bye

If there where no women, this planet would be a very boring place, but also, if there where no men, women would also live in a lame world.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah....this is so true man. No matter what the girl tells you, you cant ever fully trust her. I have been hurt by so many during my life. The last girl i was with, things felt so right, so great and then she cheats on me. Cheats on me and then tells me she did after she messed around with me. Its truly unbelieveable.

I try not to let it get to me, but it does hurt. I try not to let it affect my future game and girls, but it does. I find myself not bothering talking to a lot of girls that walk my away.

I get so close and cant get pasted the next step. Something happens, either i ruin it or i get sick of her shyt. Normally i get sick of her shyt.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm sure it works the other way around, too ;)

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there where no women, this planet would be a very boring place
Not to mention.. very HOMOSEXUAL... :D

I dont know, i love good lookin women... Their bodies, their face, smile, etc.

Not just horny over them, but a beautiful women to me is like a beautiful car. Im serious, now that i think of it, i look at beautiful cars the same way i look at beautiful women (besides being horny over them)

Where a riced up civic is like an ugly chick whose had plastic surgery to be somewhat decent, a beautiful car (imho Infiniti G35 coupe, Ferarri 360 Modena) is like a girl whose naturally beautiful without fake boobs and whatnot.

Anyways... women, hate? no... Cars, good... women, good...

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to focus on the antics too much. Think about all the self improvment to do and there will be no time for worry.

Reaction score
i agree with the poster that said that dont hate the women but the society that has conditioned them to be this way .

i ve been burned too and i can relate to not fully trusting women until they have prevon to me that they are worthy of me ( and that is going to be a long time baby!) . well love them but dont be quick to hand them your heart . let them earn it the hard way.above all respect yourself first ok .

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F......

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Hate women?

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
nah i dont hate em, i hate what social conditioning has done to them..
Finally, someone who gets it. Would you hate a puppy for pissing on your rug?

Let them lie, cheat, whatever scandalous sh1t they want to do. Then at the end of the day, get what you need from them and leave it at that. At this point you should have more going on in your life then to worry about what some b1tch is getting involved with (even YOUR b1tch, if you're so insecure you must categorize like that).

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand why you are pised.

The last time I had oneitis and was the biggest AFC in my life was the last. (I'm still pised at myself for being such a WUSSSSSS!!)

I have now grown some "thick skin" and no longer give an F what they think, feel, or want. It's only me that matters.

But, I couldn't imagine life with out the little WH's...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys forget humans have a need for intimacy and companionship..even from your first day as a newborn..you crave affection, nurturing, being held, being loved, blah blah blah

Studies have shown children who had better nurturing as a newborn by a mother..grew up to become healthier..

Yes, the ponnanny is a bonus..but if you think thats all a woman is worth (even tho I joke about it sometimes) you are sadly mistaken.

and not all women are conniving little back stabbers..most women outside of the U.S. are very loyal, romantic, compassionate, and giving.

Thats why its important for people to get cultured so that you dont have blinders on that America/European women represent the entire 2.5 billion population of women..

Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
and not all women are conniving little back stabbers..most women outside of the U.S. are very loyal, romantic, compassionate, and giving.

Thats why its important for people to get cultured so that you dont have blinders on that America/European women represent the entire 2.5 billion population of women..
Guess what? The foreign women are little backstabbers too. They just do it in a different way. Hmmm... what's the easiest way to become an American citizen? Marry an american guy. What's the easiest way to get them to like you? Be submissive, agree with him always, always compliment him, never insult, etc. Why do that? To get the citizenship/whatever. American women are conniving, but in a different way.

Yeah, I sound pissed. But right now, this is what I see.

T.T. Boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Island, NY: More Mexicans than Tijuana!
The ideal world would be one where there are no women or sex drive whatsoever.

Reproduction would be achieved by mixing skin cells in a petri dish.

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RazzleDazzle

My dad once said "If it wasn't for what's between their legs there would have been a bounty on their heads along time ago." I can now completely understand where he is coming from.

I'm not a hater. I get along with most anyone. But every relationship I've had, the woman screwed me over. They lie to us, cheat us, play mind games, cheat ON us, lead us on, and practically any down and dirty trick possible they have used on us.

Yes, i know I'm in the pissed phaze. (we've all been here before) But seriously ask yourself the question.
How do you spell BITTER?

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Hate women?

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
what about bl@wjobs?

nah i dont hate em, i hate what social conditioning has done to them, but you can blame men for that.
Oh please, spare us. Keep the deep bs for angryb1tches.com