“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

hate being creepy

PathGoer

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Thanks to this website and others, I am now a really popular guy. That rocks!
I am suave and genuinely nice and a decent conversationalist, so I can pretty much get any girl to hang out with me, if not her, a couple of others. Now I have a good number of female friends. Not "just friends", but Quality Friends. :)

Let me tell a story. A girl likes me, she is a cool person but I am not into her. We love to talk, but, alas for her, there is no sexual tension on my side. None. Zero. If she asked me directly, I'd tell her that right away. She is always available, adopts every one of my opinions, never teases me and stuff. :eek: She is unnaturally nice and keeps beating around the bush and makes me feel a little awkward. Although it is only very natural to want me :D she is being creepy.

Experts, question to you! I do not want to make the same mistake she does. I want to be able to state to a woman in what way I am interested in her right away, during the first real conversation.

I need: A little exercise, very simple, very gentle on my ego, a small step, like a little dj-esque yet almost harmless thing I must include into the first conversation with any woman I meet.

Some time ago I learned how to talk to strangers by saying hi to random people on the street. I want a thing that is about as easy. I'll build up from there.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mikers

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Age
40
haha you have a girl AFC chasing after you, how classic.

You want to show a girl that your interested?
You should be able to show her your intentions just by how u present yourself to her. It's not always what you say but how you say it.. as the saying goes dude.

Also just by approaching a girl usually, she knows that your already interested in her.
Consult the DJ bible at once!

Peace
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Answered your own ?

Just treat the gals you're attracted to as you treat your friends, but be a bit more sexual: kino, all that sort of thing. There are some little things you can do: like the hanshake where you kind of brush your hand against hers as you're letting go. Gals definitely notice this one. Good, relaxed eye contact, with an easy, natural smile. Occasional light touches on the shoulders and arms as your talking. The little things that show your sexual interest in a non-threatening, comfortable way.

And obviously avoid doing the kind of things the one gal who creeps you out are doing.

It's as much an art as anything else. Something one gets a hang of with time. For all I know, you could be doing a lot of the right things already.
 

PathGoer

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
more brainstorming please

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Just treat the gals you're attracted to as you treat your friends, but be a bit more sexual: kino, all that sort of thing.

Yes, after first touch I totally know if she likes me.
What else?

There are some little things you can do: like the hanshake where you kind of brush your hand against hers as you're letting go.

I am not sure it's ME, but sounds worth trying. Thanks!

Good, relaxed eye contact, with an easy, natural smile.

Needs working on, I know that I divert my gaze or too late to smile back. Don't know how to work on it though. Any advice?

The little things that show your sexual interest in a non-threatening, comfortable way.

Now we are talking! This is precisely my question! What things?

-- Compliment on appearance? I do it automatically.

-- Comfortable and natural introduction of relationship topics? Got it down. This is very valuable, makes me come across as a healthy man.

What are other those "little things"? :confused:

For all I know, you could be doing a lot of the right things already.

Yep. Thanks to this site.
 

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PathGoer

Let me tell a story. A girl likes me, she is a cool person but I am not into her. We love to talk, but, alas for her, there is no sexual tension on my side. None. Zero. If she asked me directly, I'd tell her that right away. She is always available, adopts every one of my opinions, never teases me and stuff. :eek: She is unnaturally nice and keeps beating around the bush and makes me feel a little awkward. Although it is only very natural to want me :D she is being creepy.

this is weird...be weary
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top