Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has this happened to anyone?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a club last night..looking for my friends..it was crowded...then someone grabbed my ass..I looked back..and saw a group of girls..

Do you guys just let it go..or do you walk back and try to guess who it was??

Hopefully it wasnt a guy..because the hand felt feminin

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Got my ass grabbed in the club last night...don't know who did it, but I think it may have been one of the two sisters I was chatting with earlier. I sure as hell hope it wasn't the guy walking behind me...if I had turned around and he was grinning, I probably would've leveled him. LOL

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its happened to me before...sometimes the really direct ones will grab your package as well.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give them a speech about how you are not just a piece of meat that can be ****ed, that you're a person...

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah....

That has happened to me a few times...but it is hard to tell who it is!. Though luckily I do know that it was not a bloke!!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me too last night. At first I thought it was the girl I was dancing with, but then I realized that both of HER hands were in other places ;) I'm thinking it was the one behind me that looked a little jealous...

Anyways, no use in questioning cause they'll never admit it. But then again, maybe a good convo starter.