"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Has this ever happened to you?

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
Homestead,Florida,United States
Have you guys gone out with a girl then find another girl your interested in.But can't do nothing about it beacause you got a girl then you break up with the girl your with only to find out the other girl is going out with a loser.Maybe I'm just a little jealous but I would like to hear your opinion.I think I might go get drunk now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Solution:
Date only the type of girls that satisfy you.

(Also, before that really stupid action of breaking up before knowing if other chick is interested/available you could find out about that...
I had this one hot chick interested in me and she left her LTR boyfriend because of me and I didn't even do anything special to her.
She just assumed I would be so easy to just take.
I though that she were too stupid to date and she was in some f*cked up social circles.
Never assume beforehand.)

Happy Hunting
- Hot Ice
 

stevek1977

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento
yeah, that happens all the time. not much you can really do about it. i always get over crap like that by just telling myself that if the young lady was interested in you then she would do what she has to do be with you. if that doesn't work, drink more. :)
 
Top