"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Has it happened to you that you can find value in some Gurus/Coaches advice but you don't resonate with them as people?

Walkman

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Age
31
Hey guys,

I would say 80% of PUA coaches I like them as people. However, there's a small minority which it is not that I don't like their content, however, I just don't like them as people. Even if some of their advice can help, I wouldn't want to hang out with them or befriend them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top