Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has COVID put the death knell into cold approach?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to this video with a well-known content creator as a guest, and it got me interested; it also goes on to have a very good discussion on how SocialCircleGame doesn't really work for non-Chad-tier PUAs:

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has made approaching unknown women in public more difficult. There's still plenty of indoor masking, even in areas with less restrictions. It's not dead but it isn't in a good place. I still recommend outdoor approaching as the most viable option until further notice.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only started cold approaching during covid years so I have nothing to compare to, but have no complaints.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it hasn't.
But I have noticed there are more ugly people out in public than ever before.
Before it used to be 1 out 5 women were attractive. Now it's 1 out of 20

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... I have noticed there are more ugly people out in public than ever before.
Very good point! It seems that whereas in the past, fat people were embarrassed to be out & about (except at all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants :rolleyes: ), they no longer feel shame. Of course, this could also be that so many people are now fat; it's probably because obesity has been so normalized that such folks feel they can go out and feel like they are violating other's desire to not see fat chicks. And this was before the "body positivity" movement. :mad:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No it hasn't.
But I have noticed there are more ugly people out in public than ever before.
Weight gain. I've noticed it too. Like OLD was trash before covid, but NOWHERE near as bad as now. Women are much heavier than pre covid.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Oddly enough, I'm seeing more hot women than ever locally which isn't saying much.

A lot of depends on your timing. If you go out to big box stores, say early evening weekends, from 5 to 7 PM, you'll see quite a few hot young girls.

Going out pretty much anywhere among the popular spots early evenings Th to Sun is sure to yield more hot young women.