Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone had success on a college campus with Jwhite17's methods?

Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34241

I was going through the book and i saw this, its a good thread. Has anyone else used this opener? What have your successes been like? To me it seems like Jwhite17 either lives in a town filled with nice, polite women or he is very good looking and women are already attracted to him w/o him having to build rappaport or present other forms of value in himself. So i'm unsure if it'd work for me or for others. I'm not ugly, but im not amazing either, maybe a 6-7.

Maybe this sounds too cautious, but is there any risk of a 'sexual harassment' charge for asking something like that?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only skimmed through it briefly, but it seems the bloke always goes straight for the number.

I think it's better if he warms the girl up by maintaining a high octane conversation, assume and state that the two of you are meeting, and then ask for the # ONLY as a logistics thing. The meets ALREADY on BEFORE you #-close.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
I only skimmed through it briefly, but it seems the bloke always goes straight for the number.

I think it's better if he warms the girl up by maintaining a high octane conversation, assume and state that the two of you are meeting, and then ask for the # ONLY as a logistics thing. The meets ALREADY on BEFORE you #-close.
His pattern is

Him: Hi, can i ask you a question
Her: Yeah sure
Him: are you single
Her: Yes or No
Him: - if no: ok, it was nice meeting you
- if yes: well i have to go right now, if you give me your phone number we can meet up at another time.

I don't know. It just seems so counterintuitive to everything they teach. I have always heard 'build rappaport and value before going for the number' and hes doing the opposite. He says he gets a 100% success rate with those who answer 'no' but if a girl isn't interested in him I'm sure she'd lie and say 'yes' even if they were single. So maybe this is just a nice way to only hit on those who like him back. But i figure unless the women love men in your town or you are beautiful many women wont like you off the bat. So i am wondering if anyone else has used this method.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is, is that all he's doing is going straight for the #. Without more value, he's going to achieve a pretty high flake rate.

Remember, GETTING THE NUMBER IS *NOT* THE GOAL!!!

Getting the next MEET is. Getting more GAME TIME with her is. The number is just there to facilitate logistics and your Day2 with her. If you can build high value and attraction with her, she'll GIVE you her number and WANT the meet, hopefully ensuring a better flake rate.

Still, I do applaud the aggressive cold approaching, that will eliminate a great deal of social phobia and improve your overall social skills.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jwhite's log wasn't meant to be a manual on how to seduce women.

he recorded his approaches to show us (and himself) that approaching women is easy and nothing to be afraid of.

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pettycoat Junction
His pattern is

Him: Hi, can i ask you a question
Her: Yeah sure
Him: are you single
Her: Yes or No
Him: - if no: ok, it was nice meeting you
- if yes: well i have to go right now, if you give me your phone number we can meet up at another time.

I don't know. It just seems so counterintuitive to everything they teach. I have always heard 'build rappaport and value before going for the number' and hes doing the opposite. He says he gets a 100% success rate with those who answer 'no' but if a girl isn't interested in him I'm sure she'd lie and say 'yes' even if they were single. So maybe this is just a nice way to only hit on those who like him back. But i figure unless the women love men in your town or you are beautiful many women wont like you off the bat. So i am wondering if anyone else has used this method.
On average 1/3 or 1/6 or whatever of the girls you approach think you are all right and would give you their number etc. Talking may add 5-10% to this and being very low key can add another 20% (but they LJBFed you and you didn't know). BTW don't get all pissy about the numbers I am making a point.

Which is:

three situations occur in life:

1) There are lots of girl around that you are attracted to and they don't talk to each other. Then you maximize your odds by walking up to a girl and asking hi whats your ph#? If your odds are 5% with each girl and you can ask 20 girls you are going to do very well.

2) There isn't a large selection of women so you have to maximize your odds with each one. Here the extra 5-10% talking is good. May be low key or not because now you have the time to run down which ones mean LJBF and which ones interested.

3) There is a very small selection. Here the being low key and accepting the LJBF type intereractions may actually be a good idea as long as you can maximize your exposure to all the girls in your area. Girls do fall for guys they didn't consider in small towns and other limited market areas. But don't bank on it if you have other options.