Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anybody tried jelqing?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did it for two years, i had massive issues when i stopped anti depressants, so thought id give it a go, i used to do a 20 minute jelq routine, and then i did 2x10 minutes in an air pump at 6-7g, this i did 4x week...you arent supposed to blow your load to much as the penis retracts

anyway 1.5 year later my girth was 0.5 inch larger and my length was just under 0.8 longer, added with all the veins you create its something else, ......the best feeling/result i had from it was my flop was about 5.5 inches and thick, even though the erection was only just over 7.......my initial starting flaccid was pathetic

U

user43770

i did it for two years, i had massive issues when i stopped anti depressants, so thought id give it a go, i used to do a 20 minute jelq routine, and then i did 2x10 minutes in an air pump at 6-7g, this i did 4x week...you arent supposed to blow your load to much as the penis retracts

anyway 1.5 year later my girth was 0.5 inch larger and my length was just under 0.8 longer, added with all the veins you create its something else, ......the best feeling/result i had from it was my flop was about 5.5 inches and thick, even though the erection was only just over 7.......my initial starting flaccid was pathetic
A year and a half? Well done, sir.

Now put that dedication towards a worthy pursuit! :)

Just fvcking with you

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
One day I realized that I really couldn't feel sex as much as I did (wife had our third kid). So somehow I stumbled on to jelqing and have been doing it ever since early 2018. It helped my sex life out quite a bit and a huge confidence booster.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Did you notice any negative effects? Like hardness issues?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you notice any negative effects? Like hardness issues?
No none, you get a thin white scar line round your shaft, but all the whopping veins hides that, I only pump now in the bath with a gauge at 6hg, for 2x15 minutes ,

the secret was putting the hot bath water in the cylinder , its made crazy gains on a % volume scale

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No none, you get a thin white scar line round your shaft, but all the whopping veins hides that, I only pump now in the bath with a gauge at 6hg, for 2x15 minutes ,

the secret was putting the hot bath water in the cylinder , its made crazy gains on a % volume scale
So wait, you have to keep jelling or else you lose your ‘gains’, so to speak? Or do they stay with you if/once you stop?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So wait, you have to keep jelling or else you lose your ‘gains’, so to speak? Or do they stay with you if/once you stop?
all gains are cemented......most dudes dont go past 5 weeks they give up., i continue to pump 4x week as every 3 months my unit just gets bigger in volume slowly but surely. ...its the flaccid it gives thats the game changer, within 6 months my flaccid was 80% of my original Erec

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all gains are cemented......most dudes dont go past 5 weeks they give up., i continue to pump 4x week as every 3 months my unit just gets bigger in volume slowly but surely. ...its the flaccid it gives thats the game changer, within 6 months my flaccid was 80% of my original Erec
So what is the best thing to do to increase the length of your erection? I personally don’t care so much about the girth of mine, or about my tool when it’s flaccid. I only want gains in length when it’s erect, mostly since I know that both of those will increase just as a byproduct of doing work for length.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@ImTheDoubleGreatest! length is over rated , girth is where it's at. I have both but a problem you can have with length is hitting her cervix, I have done that from time to time and the sex stops immediately. After hitting the cervix I then have to figure out a way not to do it so we can keep going. Girth on the other hand makes them feel full and stretched which they love and the only problem I have ever had is having to work it in slowly until they get used to it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pumping enter the tube fully erect, pump up to 2 sessions of 10 minutes then after 3 months 2x15 mins ...you will see an inch in no time then it will slow down, if you can refrain from ejaculating here and there, you will see gains quicker

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ImTheDoubleGreatest! length is over rated , girth is where it's at. I have both but a problem you can have with length is hitting her cervix, I have done that from time to time and the sex stops immediately. After hitting the cervix I then have to figure out a way not to do it so we can keep going. Girth on the other hand makes them feel full and stretched which they love and the only problem I have ever had is having to work it in slowly until they get used to it.
Idk personally I think my girth is fine lol so that’s kinda why haha

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pumping enter the tube fully erect, pump up to 2 sessions of 10 minutes then after 3 months 2x15 mins ...you will see an inch in no time then it will slow down, if you can refrain from ejaculating here and there, you will see gains quicker
Hey thanks. I’ve never really considered this stuff before because I heard of some horror stories, so that kinda dissuaded me from really getting into it. How many times a week would you recommend? And at what pressure? And is it possible to improve hardness & stamina? Or are there other things that improve those two more? Also, if you don’t mind me asking, what pump would you recommend to me? I know I’m asking a lot of questions right now but I’m actually thinking of starting with all this since you said it worked for you.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would DIY
you need a cylinder that is slightly larger than your erection these are about 15 uk pounds(ebay)
then you buy the donut 6 uk pounds
then a brake bleed pump with gauge(15?)

do 3-5 mild sessions a week in the bath whilst you condition , at 5hg pressure 2 x 10 mins no longer for bloodflow), its a great feeling when you get a nice pull , don't over do it , your looking to see how you react to this conditioning and you don't want ball suckage (so its all practice)

do not suck water through the pump but i would keep warm water inside the cylinder

stamina no difference , erection quality will go through the roof, which again makes adds to size

orgasms are much harder imho

give it a go time is your ally though, i rode through the complacency feeling and im glad i did

if you go over 5hg of pressure, you will start to get water retention in your **** you dont want this , however it goes away that night

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would DIY
you need a cylinder that is slightly larger than your erection these are about 15 uk pounds(ebay)
then you buy the donut 6 uk pounds
then a brake bleed pump with gauge(15?)

do 3-5 mild sessions a week in the bath whilst you condition , at 5hg pressure 2 x 10 mins no longer for bloodflow), its a great feeling when you get a nice pull , don't over do it , your looking to see how you react to this conditioning and you don't want ball suckage (so its all practice)

do not suck water through the pump but i would keep warm water inside the cylinder

stamina no difference , erection quality will go through the roof, which again makes adds to size

orgasms are much harder imho

give it a go time is your ally though, i rode through the complacency feeling and im glad i did

if you go over 5hg of pressure, you will start to get water retention in your **** you dont want this , however it goes away that night
How long are the rest periods?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works, so does growing taller through the spine. Unrelated but similar probably only an 1 inch or 1 1/2

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has been around for 20 years and has a detailed forum, studies, photos, personal accounts, techniques on penis enlargement and jelqing very informative