Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has any man ever claimed a pua guru took his girl?

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone actually believe these puas were slaying everyones women? And if so where are all the dudes going after guys like Tyler or trying to sue him now that he's rich of peddling male fan fiction?

Surely word would get around and being Tyler is known, goes clubbing a lot there would be many stories of jilted "blue pilled cucks" looking to beat his azz or sue him for money.

That's not even counting the women who everyone says are looking for money to sue him etc because he "tricked" them.

All you've ever heard is puas getting thrown out of malls, banned from clubs for harrassing women. A Chad doesn't get accused of harrassing. Chad gets welcomed and rewarded for his approaching women.

So how is it that puas have escaped being sued by scorned women or beaten to a pulp, sued by angry men who they banged their girlfriends?

Could be because the vast majority of their tales are pant loads of horseshhit.

Never understood how anyone fell for pua seminars, bootcamps etc.

One look at the dork "experts" teaching it would be enough to put any normal dude off to it let alone the 5000+ steps of being a tap dancing clown for women's "approval". Only way I can see dudes falling for it is if they identified with being a thirsty dweeb like the "masters". Only difference was the masters took their money while the students handed it over. And we see where all that pua nonsense is now. Pretty much over with.

U

user43770

They made a killing for sure.

Lucky for me, I found sosuave when I was a teenager, where all of the info was free. I'm just now thinking of this for some reason, but I owe Allen a lot of money.

Serenity

Reaction score
Does anyone actually believe these puas were slaying everyones women?
Pretty sure their game serves the purpose, bed women.

Surely word would get around and being Tyler is known, goes clubbing a lot there would be many stories of jilted "blue pilled cucks" looking to beat his azz or sue him for money.
  1. Not the typical behavior of "blue pilled cucks"
  2. Beat his azz would be illegal
  3. Sue him for what? There's nothing he could be sued for...

So how is it that puas have escaped being sued by scorned women
Because they probably had a much more fun time than with 99% of other boring dudes.

Never understood how anyone fell for pua seminars, bootcamps etc.
Me neither, they don't teach anything that's not readily available for free for those with the intelligence to look for it.

Also, what guy would admit the defeat that it is to have a fat balding ginger taking his girl... The answer is nobody.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you are such as mad on PUA ? the mass approaching in malls and clubs was done for beginners who are not comfortable talking with women, and the goal is not to get the woman, but just to be comfortable talking to woman and get rejected.
Even this website somehow can be consider PUA /Red pill website.
Again why you are mad on PUA ?

aray808311

Don Juan
Reaction score
only example i can think of is the youtube video of squattincassanova approaching rsd tyler's girlfriend

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Point being these pua buffoons weren't and aren't getting anywhere near the azz they'd like others to believe.

They're impervious to #metoo, angry boyfriends, jilted women etc. Yet the only time we see them is when another pua caused tyler to have a melt down for hitting in his girl.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i said, I don't buy most of what RSD says, but some of it is good stuff.

As for Tyler, he's a moron. He uses paid models in his infield videos. Do not believe a word he says out of his mouth. If you do, you'll end up in jail.