"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Harridan says men that aren't "smart enough" or "brave enough" to date older women date younger women instead

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
But what about the lower tier, such as short men? :mad:
She will have to swallow the truth pill that if she wants a commitment it will have to be with a low tier man.

And even then there are low tier men that are red pilling and go into a red pill rage.

So she will get pumped and dumped by low tier men.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
But what about the lower tier, such as short men? :mad:
such a fallacy, “short” I assume in this context is shorter than 6’ as everyone here seems to think it’s The biggest handicap you can have?

in any case I’m just 5’10, I have 6 in rotation two are hb9 the rest vary with one @6.5. I get laid like tile, sometimes more than once a day by different women.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
Pretty sure I won’t have to search too long to find a divorced plumber or mailman who’s smart and brave enough to stick it into ol’ Paulie. But Chad-tier millionaires are unfortunately all a bunch of dumb pvssies.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,123
such a fallacy, “short” I assume in this context is shorter than 6’ as everyone here seems to think it’s The biggest handicap you can have?

in any case I’m just 5’10, I have 6 in rotation two are hb9 the rest vary with one @6.5. I get laid like tile, sometimes more than once a day by different women.
I'm talking about sub-5'6" short. :mad:
 
Top