Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harridan old maid laments the financial toll of being single

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying the minimum payment on huge credit balances and then spending back up to the limit. Ever since I was 18 and was first offered credit and an overdraft, I’ve amassed heart-thudding debts, the kind that make you dissociate, as though the debt is a fungus growing in the dark that you have no hand in. How did it get like this? I’d ask myself, clueless.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without commitments and responsibilities to a predominant other—a partner, a child—I’ve found myself wanting to identify what commitments and responsibilities I will choose to hold. To shape a life that has its own rituals, events to assign meaning to and rules to live by. Even if only that I will change my bedsheets once a week. Get eight hours of sleep a night. Make sure my nieces and nephews know I love them. Use up leftovers rather than spend money on take-aways. Hang out with my cats. Remember birthdays, sad anniversaries. Put out sunflower hearts for the birds. If I begin to fail in my personal and domestic routines, I sense that something is up, that more disorder could elbow in. These routines are the tenets of my selfcare, and gesture toward self-love.
The life of a modern "empowered" woman after she hits the wall. A pretty said existence if you ask me.