“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hand Shake

Otter

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2002
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
If you want to be somewhat original when shaking a girl's hand or anyone's hand for that matter try this:

When goin in for the hand shake extend your hand and take hers gently. Right before you take her hand have your left (or right) hand come over hers. Hold it there for an extra second and give her your killer smile and some nice eye contact.

I learned this from Trent in swingers and it has worked wonders for me. It shows confidence and you don't see most guys do it. It's different. I get positive reactions literally almost all the time.

Give it a try
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2000
Messages
1,395
Reaction score
7
Location
Florida
As you release, give a slight squeeze with the fingers of the right hand (assuming right handed shake). Let the fingertips of your left hand glide softly across the top of her hand as you release.


------------------
DJ de Florida
****
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.
 
Top