"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Halloween thread: Manosphere on it's deathbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Age
47
Happy Halloween. R.I.P. Manosphere

PUA DEAD

Rational Male, Roissy, Roosh = Dead

Red pill in terminal decline if not extinct.

MGTOW = MSTOW. No one cares.

Incels getting shut down left and right. On and offline. Par for the course.

And the Blue pill still stands strong. All hail the Blue Pill.

Why is this happening being the manosphere is filled with experts on everything? An incurable illness? What gives?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2017
Messages
165
Reaction score
108
Age
33
If you;re one of the guys that believes looks DON'T matter then you were always bluepill lol

Acknowledging that looks matter is the most redpill ideology you can adopt. It basically says that women are shallow.

So don't even bother complaining. Continue on with your bluepill myth of "personality" lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top