Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hair loss

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gents,

It's been a couple of months I have noticed that I am having hair loss. It's both thinning and pattern baldness. Is there any way I could stop it naturally? Does anyone have success with any organic stuff or natural things that has helped them regrow their hair?

P.S. I am heavily stressed. Maybe that's one of the reasons?

Thanks.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gents,

It's been a couple of months I have noticed that I am having hair loss. It's both thinning and pattern baldness. Is there any way I could stop it naturally? Does anyone have success with any organic stuff or natural things that has helped them regrow their hair?

P.S. I am heavily stressed. Maybe that's one of the reasons?

Thanks.
Try topical finasteride, avoid the pill one at all cost.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try all of this in the same time

- micro needle ( 6 mm one )
- vitamins and minerals ( b , c , zinc , iron , copper )
- collagen pills
- minodoxil for men topical solution
- tonic hair shampoo for men
- revitalizing after hair wash for men
- try to stay away from stress
- go 0 on your hair a couple of times

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, stress will not help with the balding.

All good suggestions above.

I'd like to add Biotin pills. Do not fall for the Biotin shampoos and any external agents. It has to come from internally.

There's also DHT blockers that blocks DHT which has been known to cause hair loss.

I'm also experimenting with a Rosemary topical oil homeopathic solution that has studies showing regrowth of hair similar to Minoxidil. But you won't typically see results until the 6 month period at least.

If all else, hair transplant is an option. If you want to save money, there are many high quality clinics in Turkey that are just as good but 1/4-1/3 of the price as the US.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give hair thickening/keratin fibres a go. It's an instant solution that works miracles. It can't restore a hairline or cover baldness, but if you're thinning it will thicken up your hair and cover scalp exposure.

Just make sure to wipe the fibres off your forehead after you apply them. I also recommend the fixing spray as this helps them stick. I can testify as I've been swimming swimming and they've not washed out.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Before you hop on Finaseride or minodoxil. Do the research on the side effects they cause.

Watch more plates more dates on youtube, he has great videos on this topic and how to get started.

First thing you should do is get some keto shampoo, then talk to a dermatologist. Don't rush into drugs

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Before you hop on Finaseride or minodoxil. Do the research on the side effects they cause.

Watch more plates more dates on youtube, he has great videos on this topic and how to get started.

First thing you should do is get some keto shampoo, then talk to a dermatologist. Don't rush into drugs
Topical doesn't have side effects such as the pills. Rx it all the time dude, and use it myself.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was losing hair a lot last year in the front, kinda came out of no where and was very nervous about trying rogaine, not to mention minoxidil. I eventually hopped on both and let me tell you something. It worked absolute wonders. I have a full head of hair and my hairline looks more fuller than it did five years ago in my mid twenties. I take finasteride (been on for 8 months), rogaine (for over a year), biotin, and use natural thickening shampoo a few times a week. I also micro needle once every weeks. My hair is more full at thirty then it was at around 24-25. My hairline has receded very slightly but that’s extremely hard to fix. The only side I have is occasional tightness in the chest from when I lay down for a while, it feels a little tight when I get up, I heard it’s a normal side and only happens on occasion... other than that, it saved my hair and I regrew a bunch in the process. But I’m also very strict and on top of it with my regimen. And I didn’t get psyched out during the initial month rogaine she’d.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bunch of my friends also use rogain and/or finasteride and it has helped them.