Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HAHAHA!!! I love these women!! Crazy cratures!!!

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been two hours and I am still laughing...

Story is,

Saturday, a night in a bar, this girl I catch looking at me,

After some interaction, extreme c&f pulled at her,

Hearing I like you many times, seeing the dodo look (empty, wtf look) too many times,

Enjoying myself extremely,

We end up outside,

She gives me a hint to ask for her phone number,

I tell her I know she is hinting, and ask for it..

Then she says, she never gives out her number, and if she gives it to me, and I do not call, she will be upset... - The first time I ever hear this..

Of course as before, everything is replied with c&f...

I get her number,

Tuesday, I sms her,

"Tomorrow, pool at nine, at galaxy, or dinner at eight, my place"

"Pool at 8.45"

"Can't make it, nine is the earliest"

"OK"

Wednesday, I get the sms,

"something came up, can't do it today. What about thursday?"

"Thursday's no good, will be out of town, lets see about next week"

On sunday, I am in the bus, back to town, from heavy two day partying,

"Hi there. Am on my way back to town, lets see tonite."

"Can't. Am visiting my grandmother, some other time. Will be back on monday"

"Call me when you are back"

Monday passes, and she does not call... As I had a lot of fun with her, I revert to the old me, the AFC,

"Seems to me you are a girl who needs to be pushed. So, tomorrow nite, pool at nine, for the sake of old plans. And they say the grashopper jumps three times, then it is caught"

"I don't need to be pushed,I am very busy. I cannot meet tomorrow - some text here, I forgot - See you sometime, somewhere"

"See, I am a guy who likes challenges. You were a challenge. I also like brats. But, unresponsiveness kills the challenge. Goodbye till sometime, somewhere, or till you come up with something interesting, to show me you are in the game."

Here it starts :)

"A brat?"

And at this point I really do not care anymore, leave AFC, and enter my experimental mood,

"A brat: Spoiled child. Another definition: A ***** you slap, a brat you spank"

And reading the reply, as I was giving blood, I burst out:

"GOODBYE!!"

------

Now, as said, experimenting,

So I write:

"I do not see anything to get pissed off, brats are cute. You are cute."

And add,

"Btw, you are right" - Meaning the goodbye. She is clever, she will catch it.

So, what we say?

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT

She had high interest level, but, she did not put effort into meeting. And I am not the one who will do all the work.. There is no fun in that, and it does not pay off, even for a f**k.....

Stories like this,

Find me in,

www.finndistan.net

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
CONTINUES

Just as I presses submit, my phone went off,

"Right about what?"

Hmmm...

Gotta answer,

Will write the answer in the nite, am *busy*...

Possibly something like this,

"Well, you are not putting any effort into meeting me, and also cannot handle a bit of teasing, in this case, it will not work out between us, ;) , GOODBYE"

Any suggestions, except,

Do not answer.

????

Last edited:

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I always try to avoid games with women. I never tell a woman where I want to meet or give a specific time. I ask her when it's convenient and we arrange a good time to meet.

The truth is, I doubt very much a girl will judge you as an AFC or Alpha male etc by your first few text messages. Just set up the date, even if you have to compromise, and then impress her once you're together.

I'm sorry, but writing all those texts is not doing you any favours. It sounds like you a frustrated, and that's not a good impression to give. (I've done it myself more than once!)

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday, I sms her,

"Tomorrow, pool at nine, at galaxy, or dinner at eight, my place"

"Pool at 8.45"

"Can't make it, nine is the earliest"

"OK"
First of all, it's poor form to arrange a date with SMS. It's too impersonal. And you're not a kid either - 26 years old.

Second, it's weird that you propose different things at different times, especially seeing one of those options is a bit forward for someone you barely know.

And then when you say you can only make it at 9 at the earliest, it sounds a bit dodgy. How come 8 is not too early for dinner but pool can only be at 9? She probably though you were playing childish power games.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ps. I'd suggest not trying C&F via text messages. If you catch her in a bad mood it will irritate her. It's best saving this for when you can guage what mood she's in.

You call someone a brat or whatever via text, where she can't sense the tone of your voice or your expression, there's nothing to indicate that you're joking. If she's in a bad mood, she will take it as an insult.

I'm not talking as a master DJ, but as someone who has made this mistake too many times. :p

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably though you were playing childish power games.
I have to say, I agree with Duke. This is also how it looks to me.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use SMS, because in Finland, the finnish girls are quite negativ about talking on the phone in english..

they prefer SMS.

And this girl, I first called her, she did not pick the phone up,

Later in the evening she sent me an SMS instead of calling me.

That is why the dates are set by SMS..

Two different times for dates 'cause I am busy that day till eight, and need something to eat after a two hour workout - I think I told it to her, forgot to write it here, and do not have a pool table at home.

She knows this, so, th SMS says, if you want to meet me earlier, you will need to join me for dinner, if you can wait, let me eat, and we meet for pool.

To Dirtheart: Avoid games with women? Now that is difficult.... Asking them when they are free? I am full on thu and tue.. Only option Monday and Wed... So, no need to ask.. Be direct. Set day, time and place. For me this works usually like a charm. It is the best block against girls who think they are busy. Give them only one option. Because you are busy...

"I'm not talking as a master DJ, but as someone who has made this mistake too many times. :p"

I loved this part :)

anyway, sent her a reply, changing the original a bit after being inspired by dirtheart, lets see what comes out..

Thing is I do not mind as I said, she needs to put effort into meeting me, and she did not...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you call her on the dam phone, i dont care what the customs are there, break them if need be b/c these SMS (dunno even wtf that is) are annoying as sh1t

and way to blow a girl with high IL by your nonsensical texts

try this (if you dont want to use the phone)

"hi this is xxx from xxx, i dont have much time right now but SMS me back when you are available and we can do something... i am busy on xxx and xxx and xxx. later"

dont play the retarded games girls do

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hi this is xxx from xxx, i dont have much time right now but SMS me back when you are available and we can do something... i am busy on xxx and xxx and xxx. later"
I agree this is a good way to go about arranging a date. It doesn't show desperation, it makes it clear you aren't sitting around every day doing nothing (you have a life), but it's a good compromise that suggests you can meet when you are both free.

And yes, in terms of women, I've definitely mastered the art of f*cking up! I've made almost every mistake possible, but now I've learned what they are, I know exactly what to avoid doing in future. :)

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to add to dirtheart,

One mistake you make which you recognized is so much better than five correct things which you have no idea about...

Now that is deep philosophy, ain't it?