"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Haggling Article on SoSuave

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Okay, guys. I must say, the new Haggling article on SoSuave is genius. It boils down to this....

A Vendor wants your money, so he advertises products that he is selling that interest the customer to buy.

A girl wants _________ from a man. She advertises products that that she is selling that interest the potential buyer.

A man wants a girl, so he advertises ________ to interest her.

Fill in the blanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by JazzPimpNYC
Okay, guys. I must say, the new Haggling article on SoSuave is genius. It boils down to this....

A Vendor wants your money, so he advertises products that he is selling that interest the customer to buy.

A girl wants _________ from a man. She advertises products that that she is selling that interest the potential buyer.

A man wants a girl, so he advertises ________ to interest her.

Fill in the blanks.
a girl wants money from a man......A man wants a girl, so he advertises in the local paper to intrest her.

:p
 

milkman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
167
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by JazzPimpNYC
Okay, guys. I must say, the new Haggling article on SoSuave is genius. It boils down to this....

A Vendor wants your money, so he advertises products that he is selling that interest the customer to buy.

A girl wants _________ from a man. She advertises products that that she is selling that interest the potential buyer.



Fill in the blanks.
A girl wants a good time from a man.

A man wants a girl, so he advertises nothing to interest her. >> Instead he enjoys the time he is spending. So the girl is looking for him and wondering: Hmm, sh*t, why can´t I see any advertising? Where can I find this AMAZING MAN, all my friends are talking of.

[A man is as long searching for a women until she has found him.]
 

JazzPimpNYC

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
That makes sense. The article also spoke about letting her know that I could drop her for a second for any other girl out there.

How do I let her know that I'm the **** and if she ****s anything up with me I can leave that very moment and find a better girl, at her loss. How do I communicate that?
 

milkman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
167
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by JazzPimpNYC
That makes sense. The article also spoke about letting her know that I could drop her for a second for any other girl out there.

How do I let her know that I'm the **** and if she ****s anything up with me I can leave that very moment and find a better girl, at her loss. How do I communicate that?
You can communicate it by saying to her: "[her name], I have noticed the way you are looking at me... Only that nothing get complicated: At the moment I only want to enjoy my life and I am really not looking for a relationship right now... But I think you are already a nice friend and we enjoy time together... So...okay... enough official... I am thinking of going to this concert of ... at thursday, should I order you a ticket, too?

Or tell her: Hmm, [her name], I have a really big problem and I would already consider you as a real nice friend, otherwise I would not ask you... but I badly need some female adise... I was at this party at saturday and sadly I was a bit drunken. And suddenly, I really do not know how this could happen, I was making out with that girl I was dating with only some times some month ago. She is really clingy... and regrettably she has my number and knows where I live. Do you have any idea how I can make her clear, that I only want to enjoy life at the moment and that I really do not want to get into a relationship right now without offending her sensibilities??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
You're missing the bigger picture.

"Love is war" is saying the same thing.

Relationships are economic. Meaning there is always a struggle of who gives what and what he gets back.

Ever thought about the question: "Where is this relationship going?"

It translates to: "hey, I like you. I slept with you. Now say that you're committed and say it first. Cause I don't want to risk rejection or intimacy. You first"
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
One thing about haggaling you may want to consider-in the typical non-western country where this is common, hagglers generally have a pre-set price that they are willing to sell a given item for. Of course, they try to get more, but there is a certain limit they will not go below. The other thing about haggling, especially in touristy places, is the hagglers will have a set price depending on who you are. If you are a from a rich western country, the price will be higher than for locals. If you look like a well off tourist as opposed to a hippie backpacker, the price will be higher for you. Certain nationalities also have to pay a premium.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
A woman wants attention from a man.

A man wants sex from a woman.

Both parties must keep these products in short supply or they will become less valuable.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Ok, it was wierd, right after i read that article, I had this convo with a girl that I had asked out for this weekend...

Me (8:30:38 PM): hey
Her (8:30:57 PM): hey!
Me (8:31:33 PM): u get ur schedule for this weekend?
Her (8:34:40 PM): yeah i work a lot
Her (8:36:13 PM): it sucks cause i have to study
Me (8:36:40 PM): ok, well thanks for letting me know
Her (8:37:14 PM): wait...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top