Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had to beat her off with a stick.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here is my story. I work as a credit union teller, so i get to help plenty of hot chicks. The problem is the town i'm in all the girls my age (most of them anyways) have moved off to college, gotten pregnant, or just dissapeared. I try to keep my standards with age, i'm 20, but i still try to practice some DJ skillz on any girl remotely in my age.

Well now something really weird is going on. It's that weird that something just feels too odd. One of my fellow workers has a daughter (17) and she's a pretty nice piece. She has always felt the need to tell me about her daughter, probably a mother thing, but i started a little inside joke that "no thanks she's too young for me." 17 just feels too young.

Long story short her daughter came in the other day dressed very hot with a v-cut dress (looked like quality material) tan as can be with her hair perfectly set up. Now warning alarms went right off in my head. She just walked in armed to her teeth with looks. I raised my shields and made contact, asked her if i could help her. and to my dismay she lit up, rose her eyebrows and had that little twinkle in her eyes. So i went to red alert. Helped her with what she needed to do but she didn't leave. So i struck up a conversation (damn those automatic DJ skillz) and for about 10 minutes she told me about her future, college, work, how her family is doing, and when i struck with "How's your husband?" (longtime boyfriend) "He's far from my husband." with a annoyed at him look in her face.

Now everytime i try to shake this event off, i can't.

I think i've been played. She did everything a girl can do except she wasn't ditzy about it. No stupid giggling, or immature act from her. Now that i think of it, she never has. Now for god sake will someone tell me i'm an idiot because she is too young.

So basically she seems mature enough, but still.

Any comments?

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
You can't shake her out of your mind because 1) You were attracted to her; and 2) In your mind you know that the fact she's 3 years younger than you isn't that much of a problem anymore. It's not like you're 15 and she's 12. You both are pretty much adults now.

Hell, dude, go for it. What's the worst that can happen?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being 22 now 17 will get me 20 so I stay away from that age group. But if I were 20... hell if there's grass on the feild play ball.

If she wants it and you want to give it to her then f*ck there's really no question. When I was 19-20 I hooked up with some 17-18 year olds. It was no big deal and i certianly didn't expect anything long term to come out of any of them and nothing did. for f*cks sake my boss is 32 and he dates girls who are 20-25 years old. If there's nothin wrong with that then the measly 3 years between you and her. This shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Last edited:

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 years at that age may seem like a lot, but give her a shot. I've gone out with chicks older than me that were way more immature. Age is just a number. It says nothing about common interests, etc...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naah, there's no problem really... well.
It depends.
People are really different.

If you like her and she seems mature why not?

On the other hand you older guys take our chicks! :D
(Well, this may be a problem in a guys life when he is around 14 years old.)

Go for it!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may not want to go for it...

Your fellow co-worker's daughter? Working with her Dad or Mom?

Imagine if things don't work out...Hmmm...That's worse than the age thing...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say at least take a swing at the damn ball, instead of watching the pitches go right over the plate.

There is no way you're going to be hitting them out of the park if you don't take a few swings now and then.

Baseball metaphors...can't beat 'em :D

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...Aye,

I agree. Go for it. By the sound of things, she was ready for it as soon as she came in to "see you" that day.

A.B.C.

:cool: