Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had sex with another girl.. should I be guilty?

DJ Student

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Found out the girl I've been seeing has a lot of baggage she's holding onto. Her last relationship basically ****ed her up. So last week she told me I was breaking her shield and she was starting to see my as a boyfriend and that was scaring her. She wanted just a lil space for a while to figure out if thats what she wanted right now.

So a couple days later I go out and have sex with another girl. When I get home I check my email and there is one from this girl apologizing and wanting to get together again. Opps my bad.

Should I feel guilty for going out and sleeping with another girl?
I'm almost compelled to tell her what I did too. I'm the sorta guy that lays everything out on the table. Bad move ya think? Or was she asking for it?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there's no reason to feel guilty. You did exactly what you were supposed to do. You looked out only for yourself like she was doing when she told you she needed space. Obviously you two weren't in a committed relationship since that was the thing she had to consider if she wanted.

There's no reason to tell her. It's none of her business. It's not something you need to hide or lie about, but there's also no reason to volunteer the information.

Good job on dealing with her "space" in the correct manner.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why feel guilty at all! :rolleyes: Toughen up, she is in this situation because this is what she wanted and what she asked for. If she has issues thats fine but she can't expect the world to wait for her to get through all of her problems. In fact, I wouldn't take her back oficially for quite a while. Don't get on the emotional roller coaster with her. She is gonna start all of that break up/make up crap if you let her break up with you and you take her back as soon as she feels like being with you.

Play her a little, but don't play her game. In fact, I'd tell her to call me when she gets all her mess straightened out. Be a man tell her you don't have time for childrens games. Your feelings don't turn on and off like a faucet. So if she breaks up with you she shouldn't expect you tyo supplicate and come running back just cause she feel like dealing with you.

I'd still bone her but I'd keep the new one too. Its good you went out and did your thing, you didnt sit around all sad and depressed waiting on her to call. DOn't feel any guilt what so ever. I'd probably tell her I made new friends, Iwouldnt give any specifics but I would make a habit of not being so available when she calls.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing you should potentially worry about are STDs. Twice the exposure means twice the risk. Get yourself checked dude.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be like this, "You dumb stupid biatch! WE HAD SOMETHING THAT WAS LIKE NOTHING ELSE! YOU RUINED IT! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME GO OUT AND DO? I SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WH*RE!" Then proceed to go crazy on her when you show up at her house. By then your guilty consciousence should be gone.

DJ Student

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys.

I'm no longer feeling guilty about it. Would there actually be any benefit in telling her I did go out and sleep with another girl? could it work to my advantage since she'll know I'm not the type that'll sit around and get all depressed about her. She did once say to me early on in our relationship, "my rule is if you do sleep with another girl you have to tell me, and you'll have to strap up".

and about the STD issue, I'm ok. I used a condom and the girl I ****ed was a virgin. SCORE. :)

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I am sure she's a virgin. It's like Christmas everyday when I go out and meet some stranger and bang her that night and she turns out to be a virgin. WOOHOO! some lucky draw I got.

DJ Student

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by htemorp
Ya I am sure she's a virgin. It's like Christmas everyday when I go out and meet some stranger and bang her that night and she turns out to be a virgin. WOOHOO! some lucky draw I got.
no, I knew this girl for a while. Trust me I was her first. I could have ****ed her at anytime but was holding off because I was seeing this other one.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Student
thanks for the replies guys.

I'm no longer feeling guilty about it. Would there actually be any benefit in telling her I did go out and sleep with another girl? could it work to my advantage since she'll know I'm not the type that'll sit around and get all depressed about her. She did once say to me early on in our relationship, "my rule is if you do sleep with another girl you have to tell me, and you'll have to strap up".

and about the STD issue, I'm ok. I used a condom and the girl I ****ed was a virgin. SCORE. :)

I was going to say that you should consider not accepting her back right away and make her earn it. But now that I know she's fine with you sleeping with other girls as long as you strap up, I find her to be more forgivable.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you tell her she will be upset either way, but she may or may not forgive you for it. Its really up to you. Do you take the honest and up-front approach and hope that she appreciates your honesty, or do you sweep it under the rug and hope it never surfaces? If you're sure this chick was a virgin and you won't make it a habit of banging her then obviously you're safer to just not mention it.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its none of her business what you do after she dumps you. Why would you tell her anyway? She dumps you then you confess to everything? no way leave it alone its none of her business. Perhaps (big maybe) I might let her know that I had other women in my life and that she was no longer the number one option. But why confess? keep it to yourself and work both of the chicks.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your mouth closed, none of her business! You were on a break!!;)

She sounds flakey, are you meant to put your life on hold for her? hell no! Good work banging this other chick, I'd say go bang a few more if you can b4 you get back together (if you even want to that is, u seem to do quite well without her;)).

Don't make excuses for yourself, your a DJ, a desired commodity, if she wants to sit around and think about things then she better realise there's other interested buyers on the market!;)

IDMeansNothing

Don Juan
Reaction score
too much discussion

Never EVER admit to fvcking another chick, much less volunteering the info, unless you just want to mess with her head.

WTF for???!!!

Period. End of line.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless it's your wife your cheating on or your girlfriends sister you're cheating with, I wouldn't sweat it too much.