Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had a great date friday night...

karmavsDogma

Don Juan
Reaction score
... so is Monday too soon for another? High interest level, and the date I have planned is something we'd both enjoy. Any thoughts?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Bible.

And 3-5 days.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it maybe be a bit soon....but its Monday night...if you invite her for a short date, like getting an ice cream it wouldnt be bad..dont spend more than 1 1/2 hour on this date...just keep it short and simple...have fun, and make her panties wettt..

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck the bible dude. Go with the flow, if you're feeling it, do it. If you are pushing it, don't. Don't always follow the damn thing, but the basic rules does apply.

I wasn't at your date, so I can't tell you shiet.

karmavsDogma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I asked her to a movie tonight, but I waited until after work today to call (very last minute). Interest level is still high, but she couldn't make it tonight. However, she suggested tentative plans for this weekend (at her new house, no less) for dinner. About the only good thing that came out of it is I confirmed her IL hasn't wavered over the weekend, which she spent out of town with "old friends".