Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GYOW gents: pro tip inside (nba player pays 3mill + child support lulz)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy...!

Kendall Jenner's former beau Blake Griffin reaches child support and custody settlement with ex Brynn Cameron:

The terms of the settlement are confidential; while reports claim the Detroit Pistons player agreed to hand over $258,000 per month, sources claim this figure is incorrect, but the sum is 'significant.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ched-child-support-custody-settlement-ex.html
So, he wasn't married so, the judge couldn't give away half his **** so, they couldn't divorce rape him. The alternative was to child support rape him.

Clearly, men need to unplug and wake up.

Pro tip???

I can't get her mouth or ******* pregnant...

Wait wut?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Child support should be capped. It doesn't take 3.1 million a year to raise a kid. I have two siblings and we were raised on around 75k a year.. That's for five people..
And cucks continue to play their game. Blow in her mouth or poop(e)r. Pro tip.

Protein's doing the backstroke in her digestive tract and bum hole. I cannot get that pregnant but I can try lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Child support should be capped. It doesn't take 3.1 million a year to raise a kid.
Yeah, what kid requires $258,000 a month? Do the kids have to drive a new Lambo to school every month or something?
Besides, Kendall Jenner is worth $18 million herself, it's not she needs him to pay for her housing.

That said, if you're going to bang a girl, you have to deal with the consequences. He should support his own children, and if he wants to pay more, it should be his choice. They probably do require increased security costs, and maybe better private schools, since the kids could be a target.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what kid requires $258,000 a month? Do the kids have to drive a new Lambo to school every month or something?
Besides, Kendall Jenner is worth $18 million herself, it's not she needs him to pay for her housing.
But its a feminine imperative. Laws cater according to the female nature.

That said, if you're going to bang a girl, you have to deal with the consequences. He should support his own children, and if he wants to pay more, it should be his choice. They probably do require increased security costs, and maybe better private schools, since the kids could be a target.
This is female logic.

This NBA put out warnings to players due to sperm jacking (source: Dr. Helen Smith's book, men on strike).

We can by pass said consequences with only smashing ******* and getting throaters.

Pro tip ftw!