"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Gymnast body for a dude?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
alot of girls told me i have a male gymnast body, basically im 5 foot 9 and 165lbs, work out alot and have a ripped body with small waist and large torso. Prolly 28" waist and 42" torso.

Do girls find this attracitve? I've been trying to gain muscle or weight around my waist but it isnt really working, ill do sit ups with weight and eat alot more... nothing though.

Should I charish this look I was born with?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I actually have the same dimensions as you and have wide shoulders and narrow waist/hips also giving me a gymnsasts body.

I have learned that different women like different things. Some like skinny dudes while others are fond of body builder types. I think most are attracted to the lean/muscular looking guys you see on the cover of Men's Fitness;that is definition without too much mass.

You pretty much are at the mercy of your genetics, though and have to make the best of what you have.
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
what are you complaining about???
I'm a bodybuilder, and I'm actually triying to achieve the "V-shape" .
Most chix love it ;)
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
With the body type I have, what can I do to change it to get that "LEAN MUSCULAR LOOK"??????

PLEASE REPLY!!!!!! :-(
 

Bulldog6971

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
wide shoulders, skinny waist all you need to do is work your lats to achieve that "v shape"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
height

Most women like tall men, nearly every chick I have ever spoken to likes tall guys. 5.9" is an issue for a lot of them. It's unfair but pretty accurate.

There will women who dont care but "on-site" most will. Tall dark and handsome is the average female dream guy. Short stocky and muscular isnt.

BUT, consider that most of your competition are chubby, ugly and drabby, lets face it, you are still more sought after than much of the pack.

Second guy, MEN are into muscle bulk, not women. Women like toned, athletic types. Thats why so many body builders are gay. Just change your routine to less sets, more reps, slow it down and tighten it up, not build it up. Chicks love Brad Pitts body, swimmers bodies etc, not many get gooey in the fork when they see Arnold.
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Re: height

Originally posted by Sart

MEN are into muscle bulk, not women. Women like toned, athletic types. Thats why so many body builders are gay.
fvck U @sshole! What is that supposed to mean? Just because you're some skinny-asss loser does not mean that you should call bodybuilders gay!!!
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
playa

Dont shoot the messenger dude. Look at the cover of a gay mag, muscles pouring from them. Look at the chicks top 10, Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves etc....I go to the gym 6 days a week mate, I agree with you, I think massive muscle groups look pretty good, but I work on tone.

Are you and ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph, that should really be your guide anyway.
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Re: playa

Originally posted by Sart
Dont shoot the messenger dude. Look at the cover of a gay mag, muscles pouring from them. Look at the chicks top 10, Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves etc....I go to the gym 6 days a week mate, I agree with you, I think massive muscle groups look pretty good, but I work on tone.

Are you and ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph, that should really be your guide anyway.
I'm sorry dude, but I don't look at those magazines :cool:
You on the other hand seem to know what you're talking about ;)
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
looks don't matter too much, but they sometimes matter at a first glance

Then personality is more important of course ..remember that
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Sart, I think the tall dark and handsome deal is quite overblown.

The following men are considered hunks but by no means are they TDH:

1. Johnny Depp(5-9)
2. Tom Cruise (5-7)
3. Mel Gibson (5-9)
4. Mark Wahlberg (5-7)

I do agree with you however that MOST women are turned off by the over muscled body builder look and go for the lean/defined build you see in men's fitness magazines.

I am 5-9 with a lean cut body and I tell you that I make more heads turn than many guys taller than me. And my brother who is only 5-7 can pull more hot babes than almost any one I know because of his confidence and passing resemblence to Bradd Pitt.

I think height becomes an issue only with extremely superficial women. As long as you are at least 5-7 you should not worry too much about your height and work to develop a lean/cut body.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Yes, height and muscles dont matter very much. As long as your body is in proportion that is all that counts. Then wear clothes that suit your body! This will take many hours of shopping, but style is something girls LOVE!

One of the biggest Don Juans I know (not that he has much game, he is simply an extremelly good looking dude), is only about 5'8". But the girls absolutely drool over him. And yes LOOKS DO MATTER. lol, only ugly people think they dont. Anyone who is good looking or very good looking can vouch that being good looking can pull u STUNNING girls without you even having to approach. Looks can pretty much replace game!
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
playa

Do YOU take YOU seriously? My God you trigger easily. My post was devoid of angst and anger and you almost smashed your VDU with anger.

PLaya??? of what?

Some women love muscle bound men but most simply dont. I hear them all the time son, "hes too into himself", "look at that muscle head" etc etc. They get all gooey at bloody pop idols and the like.

As for height, once again, short guys can get women but it is just a little more work. A tall, good looking guy with lean muscle tissue and low body fat and high defintiion has a physical edge on a short muscular guy, a bulky body builder guy and an ugly guy. But if Mr tall, dark and handsome is a twit and Mr Bulk is cool, then Mr Bulk will win.

Try to take emotion out of the debate son, I write this stuff almost totally devoid of emotion and certainly devoid of a poignant attack. I just cant get worked up by someones writing that much. I dont know if you are Arnold Scharzenegger or that little skinny actor who was caught wanking in the cinema. Similarly, for all you know I am a profoundly unatractive man or a man so attractive I could conceivably switch you to homosexuality. lol.

Too much angst. As for the gay magazine crack, do you live in a friggin vacuum or mid west USA? They are everywhere. Gay porn stars and the like are always the most muscular and built. It is disproportionate to the average, trust me. I have never viewed a gay porn, but if you want to believe otherwise, go for it.

Mate, I am married and IT is big enough to fill two prams. I personaly think it is unfair that women dont go for body builder types, but, on average, they just dont. Take it or leave it son, I hope you WIN big time.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
You think bodybuilders are gay cause they work out for themselves and not women?

Thats not gay. Thats called doing what you want to do. It's called being an individual. It's called not seeking approval.

'I go to the gym 6 days a week mate, I agree with you, I think massive muscle groups look pretty good, but I work on tone.'

You sound so knowledgable, yet you dont know that 'tone' is simply related to bodyfat.

I could say all asians want jizz sprayed all over their face, cause thats what you see around some dodgy porn sites, but do you really think they particularly do? ... hmm, thought not.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Most girls like the gymnast or swimmer types during the Olympics.

Most girls like a guy that approaches them that isn't an AFC. Be that guy. Don't worry about the rest.
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Guys, he's not saying that all bodybuilders are gay, just that most of them HE's seen are gay.

I, for one, know of only one guy who is gay that works out. But that doesn't mean I'm going to say "Hey, a lot of bodybuilders are straight." In all actuality, it doesn' t even matter.

Different women like different things. Some women like the "massive bull" look, and some women like the "lean horse" look. Don't get too hung up on working out. It will improve your looks, but most likely not your actual "game". It's just another weapon, like neg-hits and body language, etc.

As far as I know, most women are intimidated by bodybuilders (Ronnie Coleman's size, not a regular guy with muscles). But most like a well defined guy, regardless of his size.
 
Top