Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gym Journal

monkeybrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man! Try changing the reps next phase I bet you will respond to it!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing to take into account is everyone's genetics are different in how they respond to rep ranges. You may have certain muscle groups that respond to heavier 6 rep range, and other muscle groups that respond to 12 rep range.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing to take into account is everyone's genetics are different in how they respond to rep ranges. You may have certain muscle groups that respond to heavier 6 rep range, and other muscle groups that respond to 12 rep range.
I know. I been lifting since 2012 :)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For digestive problems try mct-oil and probiotics. Both provide healthy gut bacteria and should help with digestion. The oil increases your calorie intake approx. up to 100-300calories. You start to burn more (it's also used as fat-burner), hence eat more, which is good your stomach gets larger and that helps you with gaining weight. I use it and it helped to build almost fat-free muscles, but that's maybe genetic so not sure here. Mostly the sleepy problems are due to digestive problems or the insulin, that increases when you eat high glycemic food. Maybe try to eat more low glycemic food they are digested slowly and less high ones
I already get MCT in the coconut oil I have every meal. Also, I drink Kefir with every meal. You probably don't even know but kefir is a probiotic.

Seriously, there is very little you can suggest that I haven't tried before.

I already eat low glycemic foods. Oatmeal and whole grain bread with sweet potatoes. That's as low G as you can get.

So yeah. I appreciate the sentiment but not the advice. I been through all this before. It's tedious to get advice from members who assume I don't know or haven't tried anything.

In other news! Went to the gym today. They tell me unless I have my second vaccine shot, I won't be able to workout there after the 25th. So stupid. The vaccine does not stop the spread nor does it keep you from getting covid. So why is it mandatory? Currently looking for alternative gyms or to do home workouts.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ongoing Doctor I'm pretty sure I know more than you in that area and as the guy before told you, the knowledge I'm providing is not only for you, It is for all members here. Your behavior screams social retardness, next time be more respectful to those, who at least take their time to help you and definitely work on your behavior, disgusting dude.
You're not helping me. I already take MCT and Probiotics. I also doubt you are a doctor.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol darn now I won't get advice that I know about already! What a travesty.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my gym has FINALLY lifted the vax and mask requirements. So I'm back. Started sow today to get my body warmed up. Will go again tomorrow most likely unless we get too much snow.

Anyhow, here's all I did today:

Leg press (10 reps):

0 (no added weight, just the platform)1 set
90 (45 each side) x 3 sets of 10 reps

Calf raises:
160 x 2 sets of 10 reps

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from the gym. I failed a few sets and it felt more like my muscles were tired than too weak. Is that a lack of proper food before going to the gym? Or does muscle tiredness = muscle weakness?