Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys, Please help me out

titanchamp77

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just wondering if I could get your opinions and help on what to do here, all help is greatly appreciated.

So here's how it is..........

This girl and I went out on a date Saturday, we had a pretty good time, but no kissing, nothing happened (not that I expected it to). We had a good time, but I dunno if she really likes me to move it to the next level yet, does anyone know how I can get her to show me somehow without directly asking her? If not that, then what should I do to show her I'm serious about this and possibly get her to feel the same. Please help me out here.

Thanks

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her on another date...

...****, I'm brilliant.

Kelso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, best way to be sure is to ask her on a date.

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
how I can get her to show me somehow without directly asking her? ... What should I do to show her I'm serious about this and possibly get her to feel the same.
Ask her out again. Use kino and observe her body language. Start with simple casual touch, gradually get more intimate if she reciprocates. Look for signs of interest; wide attentive eyes, leaning towards you, open posture, etc. If you're getting these signs, this is her way of telling you to take it to the next level.

I dunno if she really likes me to move it to the next level yet
Until she shows you otherwise, assume that she is interested. You will come across as much more confident and less nervous about what she's thinking. Also, pay more attention to what she does than what she says; actions speak louder than words.

And read the DJ Bible.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kelso
Yea, best way to be sure is to ask her on a date.
Partially correct. Another date of 'nothing happening' probably won't help him. You need to kiss her, or at least go for the hand-hold.

Zoso is correct about the signs, usually you'll know when she's game for a kiss. But I would tell titanchamp to not worry about any specific signs right now. He doesn't need to be trying to analyze things (was that eye contact? was she just flipping her hair???? Or was it just in her eyes?????????) when he's trying to build up the nerve to kiss her.

I say ask her on another date, and make your mind up before-hand what you're going to do as far as taking it to the next level. Then as long as she's not physically blocking you or something, go for it.

-E-Z

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
echo - ask her on another date

if your 18, i assume she knows that this is a proper date and not just a little friendly get together.

Then go for the kiss, shes probably wondering why you haven't already. If you want to make sure that she is interested before going for the kiss, just go with your gut (its the best sign if she is flirting with you). If she brushes close to you, initiates contact, stares at you etc. she likes you.

Just go for it, i have really annoyed girls in the past by being too hesitant about being sure whether they wanted me to move, iv had girls come out and say "whats wrong with me, why aren't you kissing me" or breaking down and saying "look how much clearer do i have to be", do you just not like me.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If nothing happened and she accepts your 2nd date offer, she is interrested. For how long? not very if you don't get your rear in gear.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. I'd definitely ask her out on another date. Hopefully since you guys didn't get too intimate, you at least got to know her better. If you do go on another date, make sure you use some kino and make a move, otherwise she might not be interested for a 3rd :/