Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Originally posted by TheSplat
I, and many others, think I'm incredibly good looking. I have the strong jawline, the high cheekbone structure, the perfect boyish smile, the broad shoulders, small waist, decent ability to tan, and eyes that float from playful blue to serious green. Not to mention the fact that I've started working out and now have the "fitness model body."
It wasn't always this way though, so besides this post, I'm usually the most humble guy around. I don't rely on my looks either, I DJ'd before I had 'em, and I will DJ if I lose 'em.
"There's got to be more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good-looking."
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I didn't "just start working out." I started working out about a year ago. And yes, the fitness model body is pretty easy to obtain. Lean 170 @ 5'10Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
You "just started working out" and you have the fitness model body?? LOL
PIMP