Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys in high school are quick to tell you if a joke is funny or not....

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This year I started off as a quiet boy till half the year when I started openeing my mouth. When I started openening my mouth I would spit out sarcastic remarks. Thats kind of like my humor. I am funny because I am sarcastic and I just say funny things. My humor is also spontaneous. I can get people off guard sometimes. Or Id say something that nobody expects and then next thing u know just about everyone who heard is laughing including the teacher and then poeple make comments about what I said and complimenting me like "that was a good one".

There are times when soemtimes I would say something lame or corny though. When I do, some ass-hole who Im cool with is quick to say "hahahaha, no!" or "what an idiot!" or "look just be quiet" or just try to make me look stupid.

Sometimes I could come back on them and return my control over the situation and sometimes I cant and I just stay quiet and look like It didnt phase me or laugh it off.

Any good ideas on how to diffuse this situation, avoid it, or if it happens, how to handle it and what to say post them in this thread.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not everyones gonna like your jokes

thers always thoes envy-ous fools that try and make fun

if you really wnat laughs, you shoud experement

find out what most people think is funny then stick with it

but chea i hate it when you tell a joke, and some kid says

hahahah NO

and he gets more laughs than your joke

hahahahahah

oh well

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boricua, youre a fag right now, stop posting and shutup, you'll learn much faster by reading previous threads.

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha honestly i could help out with this topic, but i feel i'd get joked online in a message board, and that'd make me look not cool?

But what does this pertain to anything about being a Don juan or issues about it?

Well in response to your question, dont say anything until your SURE it will be funny...

And sometimes ppl are envous and jelous, but sometimes they have nothing to be jealous of, you just plain out made a fool or urself, its ok tho, happens to the best of us, good luck.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
boricua, youre a fag right now, stop posting and shutup, you'll learn much faster by reading previous threads.
yo that was just harsh

this kid is young and he is learning, definatley slowly, but he is learning

he is obviously looking how to become a man, or jus a "don" as i would like to call it

though borica u are going about it the wrong way

say u tell a joke and someone says "haha NO!"

so what?

who gives a rat's ass?

your a mother****!n DJ

u have got to change your mindset ,once u change that u will
change and all those small problems u are having now, wont even be problems anymore

u understand what i am talkin bout?

most of all this sh!t that u are talkin bout is petty

i think its time u use this sight to change yourself

stop postin for a lil while
-jus read this site cold and even more importantly, practice this site take it one step at a time

girls are not, and should not be your biggest issue right now

U are your biggest issue right now

PLEASE take this to heart

i am really tryin to lead u in the right path

aight?

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you even read what I posted for you in the other thread about the 8 points you should do? I know it seems that most people ignore my stuff but damn :mad:

Quit creating drama! Not everyone is going to like you. Some people are jealous asswipes that enjoy being a **** to you. The best way is to: ignore.

Thats right, ignore. I still pester my little sister to this day and I love doing it because she reacts wildly to it. If she ignored what I said, after a while, I'd stop. I make fun of her constantly just to get a rise out of her. Yes, I'm a **** myself in that regard but thats what she gets.

So ignore. Haters will hate. Period. Its how you treat them that determines the pussies from the men.

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well in response to your question, dont say anything until your SURE it will be funny..."

This is retarted. Just say whatever you feel like. When I'm saying stupid/funny stuff I do it because I think its funny, I'm amusing myself, if someone doesn't find it funny... big deal? In my case thinking about if others will find it funny is a non-issue. I've got a crazy sense of humor ala Conan/Family Guy, if someone doesn't get it, they've got a boring sense of humor.