"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Guys here who are very lean, do you get more attention from women at 8-10% bodyfat than 15-20%?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I could see how a non-self disciplined guy might be more fun to be around than someone who tries to stick to structured routines (like workouts). Sort of like how some guys who live stable, responsible lives might be considered boring. Might be. Backbreaker used to post about how guys with no jobs could direct all their energy into being and having fun.

But a lot of the appeal of the dad bod is probably that women don't feel like their own bodies are being judged so severely if the guy they're with isn't perfect.
So much truth in this and I'm living proof. I totally got more girls when I didn't workout, working part time and more open to doing things. Now I've experienced a 180 working out 5 days a week, making more than double what I used to and living a stable life. Looking better physically I might add and pulling less than I used to.

However the before me wasn't looking for anything longterm. And my lifestyle portrayed that.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top