Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys Help Me Please

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I asked this girl last Friday if she wanted to go to this dance with me this Friday.(Actually I didn't ask, I said "We're going together.") and she smiled and said OK.

Then at lunch today during school she goes "Is anyone going to the dance on Friday, I don't know if I wanna go."

This really pissed me off. Do you think she forgot that I asked her or just thought I wasn't serious when I said that? What should I do? I was thinking to call her and ask her what the hell is going on.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I just talked to her and she said that she forgot at lunch since she was drunk all weekend.

She's like "I really wanna go with you, we're definitely going together, don't be mad at me." and all this stuff. And I said, "Listen if you don't wanna go with me then we won't because I don't wanna go with someone who doesn't wanna go with me." and she was like "No, I really wanna go. Please don't be mad at me." So I guess we're going again. IDK if she was just doing it to be nice or w/e but we'll see how things turn up. Was this ok what I did?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she thought you were playing when you first asked her to the dance and the now she knows your serious. See how far you get on dance night, then you'll know if she really wanted to go or not.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no flowers

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when you give her the flowers and then go to the dance, what the hell is she supposed to do with them?

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh, that would be pretty phreaky. I can just picture an australian guy saying "keeper" after seeing a thing like that...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEWBIE, RAH!

Originally posted by Salacious D
Heheh, that would be pretty phreaky. I can just picture an australian guy saying "keeper" after seeing a thing like that...
LOL!!! Hell, I'd drink to that.

Buddy, just a few tips, NO flowers, pick her up WHEN THE DANCE STARTS [that way you arive fasionably late], dance with her for ONE DANCE befor you talk to ANYONE. Then tell her your gonna go visit, and you will find her in a few for some more fun. Talk with your friends, talk with some girls, find her, dance some more.

LOOK IN HER EYES AS YOU DANCE - NOWHERE ELSE. It will REALLY turn her on. Don't be afraid to kiss her while your dancing, and don't limit the kissing to during slow dances.

BUT - when your kissin in public, especially @ a HS function, keep the kisses short, and exagerate the 'end' of the kiss. Suck on her toung/lips as you pull away. Or, my personal favorite, run you teeth over her lip as you pull away, like a VERY soft bite. It tickles their lips, and every other girl watching will instantly want you terribly. DO NOT SLOBER OR USE A LOT OF TOUNG... if she wnats to use toung, let her, she has nothing to lose.

Also, close your eyes while your freaking really hard [if she isn't facing you, ass on croch style], and press your cheek to hers, again, every girl watching will get wet wishing it were her.

Lol, sorry for the rambling nature of this post, I gotta go and I had alot to type in a short period.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
"Listen if you don't wanna go with me then we won't because I don't wanna go with someone who doesn't wanna go with me."
AAAHHHH!!! THE KISS OF DEATH!! I said this once. Listen, when you say **** like that she begins to ponder the possibility of not going with you. Maybe it is alright, but say **** like, "Listen, it sounds like you've got plans, that's fine, i'll just take so and so, they've been begging me to go with them for a long time.....you owe me one."

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I say she's not worthy of you. Not a really high interest level. Ask elsewhere, and chances are you'll get more out of it. She sounds like one of those types who will leave you hangin. Don't be that nice guy who gets used.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: NEWBIE, RAH!

Originally posted by REDblueOI
DO NOT SLOBER OR USE A LOT OF TOUNG... if she wnats to use toung, let her, she has nothing to lose.
Except her gum.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF the dance is coming up fast, and she was someone you wanted to go with, you've played it fairly cool. Although a minor AFC move on the recoil of reminding her, you may have increased her interest level slightly with your lack of care whether or not she wants to go.

You have opened the floodgate of possibilities, by setting her somewhat off balance. Now you can push the envelope on step further. Kiss-close her at the END of your FIRST dance, very briefly, nothing dramatic. Then, if you want you can field test her by walking her to a place to sit down, tell her to sit down, tell her to stay, and then walk away for a minute or two. Go get some punch, a drink of water, anything... then come back and see if she followed your orders. Pet her hair like a good pet and take her back to the dance floor.

Awooo Awooo Roof Roof... Ok, that tip reminds me of a pet owners training manual.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personly I rele dont like it when girls use a lot of tounge- especially if they're a bit slobbery....yuk:(

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I bought her ticket. Should I just go up to her and be like "here you go." or is there something more DJ I can do?

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a little trouble. There's supposedly going to be a dance on friday, I don't think it's definite yet, they're apparently having some problems. Anyhoo, I only see the girl I like for extended periods of time when it's fairly close to other people, and I don't think I really want to ask her when they're around. I'm pretty sure she has some interest in me, at least...I caught her puffing out her chest when she was stretching for the second time yesterday..but I'm overanalyzing. I just read that post that says that I should ask for her number. And I keep thinking that to myself--that I'm going to do it NOW.

I rarely pass her in the hallways, even though when I'm in the hallways I'm usually keeping my eye on her. Twice today I had the perfect chance to ask her. Twice. Both times I completely wimped out. My chest tightened and I just thought fvck no. I'm kinda running out of time, heheh, the dance is on friday. And I think that if I don't ask her to it I won't be able to slow dance with her at all, generally, since my school is pretty small the couples get together within the first ten seconds of the slow music coming on. Trust me, when that happens and there's NO ONE left that really, really sucks...

Gahh! And she said she liked star wars!:p