Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys, answer this honestly

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many here get laid often?

Me, not often....but I'd say that's more because I don't go out often, which is the big reason I rely so much on the internet to meet women. But even when I do go out, I hardly ever get looked at. And like I've said from the very first time I ever posted here, I'd without a doubt consider myself an 8 and up on the looks scale. And I always make sure I act like "I'm the sh*t" and look confident out there. Baffles the sh*t out of me...yet I'll see these other dudes out there who I can tell have no game, plus they're not even good looking, who are yet pulling off hot chicks. Makes me question sometimes whether game really matters.

Yeah, don't mind me with all these posts as of late...just been thinking about a lot of things.

Last edited:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
How many here get laid often?
What's often? I get laid by a different girl about 1x a month.. I do repeat business with them as well.

But even when I do go out, I hardly ever get looked at. I'd without a doubt consider myself an 8 and up on the looks scale.
These are conflicting statements man. Maybe you're not noticing the girls looking at you or perhaps you're over estimating you're appearance.

I'll see these other dudes out there who I can tell have no game, plus they're not even good looking, who are yet pulling off hot chicks.
How can you tell they have no game? How did they get these hot girls if they're not good looking and have no game?

So, what have we learned today? EricLive gets laid and your post is confusing. :cheer:

please be esplaining please.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Guys, answer this honestly

Originally posted by ER!C L!VE

How can you tell they have no game? How did they get these hot girls if they're not good looking and have no game?
Cause I can see how they interact, I don't know, sometimes you can just tell...I guess it also has to do with the "aura" a person throws off.

I have no clue how a lot of these guys manage to get the women they do, beats the sh*t out of me.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Guys, answer this honestly

Cause I can see how they interact, I don't know, sometimes you can just tell...I guess it also has to do with the "aura" a person throws off.

I have no clue how a lot of these guys manage to get the women they do, beats the sh*t out of me.
I guess: they are persistent (if you hear No from a girl, you dont run away, do you?), they have lower standards probably, they are ready for ONS, they are more easygoing\humorous (can you joke with women right away?)

So they don't even need to be good at their game then.