"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Guy was introduced as boyfriend but didn’t act like one.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
Sup boys, need your thoughts on this one.

I’m currently gaming a 22 yo server at a bar, so last night me and my friend were chillin there while this girl was hanging out at a table mixed with guys/girls. She invited us to join the table, and I sat next to her while all of us had drinks.

Afterwards we bounce to another venue, when one of her friends nonchalantly says something about this girls boyfriend. Now the dude in question was out with us but the two of them didn’t show much relationship vibes. Some touching and that’s about it.

Seems a bit strange, I’m pretty sure she knows I’m trying to get those draws, yet she never mentioned anything about him. Earlier in the night when I asked her who the people at the table were, she said “coworkers”.

She branching or just wanting attention?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Is she wanting attention? Yes because women want as much attention as they can get all the time. It’s like crack to them.

Is she also branching? She could have some interest in you but did not want to show too much in front of the other people. It sounds like you should reach out to her if you can. If she doesn’t have any interest in you she will tell you about the boyfriend right away. If she says nothing about a boyfriend to you then play stupid like you have no idea.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Seems a bit strange, I’m pretty sure she knows I’m trying to get those draws, yet she never mentioned anything about him.
This is becoming the norm for most women on my social media, they literally hide there chap. and hes so beta he will agree to it.

everything women do is to do with status.

they only sing from the rooftops if you out-earn her or outlook her.
 
Top