Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gut Check Time Is What Really Seperates Afc's Form Djs!!!

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s up fellas!

I would like to talk to you guys about a quality that’s not mentioned much in articles, but very important in getting females. I call it “gut check time”. I know what you’re thinking, “Well, what does Jay mean by Gut check time, what the heck does that have to do with anything?” I’ll tell you what it means. Alot of you guys see the girl you like all the time, and you may or may not go after her basing on whether if you have the confidence to do it or whatever. But what I’m talking about is the unexpected girls you see unexpectedly. Still know what I’m talking about?

Gut check time are those few seconds or minutes that you in your head are trying to decide whether to approach a girl or not. I say on average it’s about 40 seconds. Maybe the girl is at a candy machine and your standing right behind her, and you are asking yourself, “This is my only chance to talk to her alone, but should I speak?” I call it gut check time because you were totally not expecting this and unprepared. It’s like a now-or-never feeling. It could be anywhere, you could be at the store tired from basketball practice and BAM!! A sexy young lady passes right by you. Now you weren’t expecting this!! You shop at this store all the time and you never seen hot girls here, so approaching girls was the last thing on your mind. But now you have to choose, you see her walking and you know you must make your decision in 25 seconds or less. ANy thing later than that and she is gone.

The gut-less will say “(sighs) Wow that girl is so pretty, but I wasn’t prepared for this, so I guess I’ll leave her alone, besides she looks like she doesn't want to be bothered. And besides she probably has a boy friend. ” (Boy soaks and moans with himself the rest of the day because he keeps wondering if she would have liked him) The man with guts will say “Oh man, this is my chance to talk to her. I sure wasn’t expecting this, but I’m going to talk to her anyway.” Maybe the girl has a boyfriend, maybe she doesn't. Maybe she just moved there and doesn’t know anybody. You dont know unless you find out my brothas. Or maybe you seen that girl you liked at Mc Donald's, and you see her but she doesn't see you. You know you have only a few moments to make a decision to approach or hide. You better approach for your own sake.

Through my experience, when this happens to you and you have to make that split second decision, just say to your-self “okay (insert name) it’s gut check time”. As weird as it sounds, it helps ALOT!!! That’s all you have to say to yourself. It works too. So whenever you encounter an unexpected situation in which you must make a decision fast, just take my advice. Just try it!!!

Later Guys,

Jay83

sh*tdrinker

Don Juan
Reaction score
ANOTHER GREAT POST MAN!!!! I know alot of guys who panic when an unexpected girl comes their way.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, the hardest part of the game is breaking the ice....once your through its on...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good good good Tip.

I am going to do this from now on. no ****ing excuses.

DENNIS ITS GUT CHECK TIME!

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
RKS ITS GUT CHECK TIME

AHH I HOPE I REMEMBER THIS

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jay83,

You made a good point, but I'd like to expand on it a little.

Follow your gut instinct not only when you first approach but even after that. That "gut" feeling you get is there for a reason. Time after time again I would always make excuses for not going for it or for not making a move (mostly in my AFC days, and even once in a while nowadays, heck it's difficult sometimes I admit it. I have flaws, I'm only human). I would always think things like, "what if I come on too strong, she'll get freaked out?" But now I know otherwise. I have the experience. I've been in my fair share of situations so now I know what's going on.

Your "gut" feeling is there to guide you. So let it. When you feel it kick in, that's your cue to take charge of the situation. No looking back, no second guessing, no what ifs.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
The man with guts will say “Oh man, this is my chance to talk to her. I sure wasn’t expecting this, but I’m going to talk to her anyway.”
No, no, no! The man with the gut will say, "I guess I'll give her a chance to get to know me. Who knows? It might be fun."

Remember:
(quote from Pook)

Nice Guys think, "Does she like me? How do I get her to like
me?" Good guys think, "Should I like her? Should I go for
her?" The Good guy doesn't think about the girl's interest until
they're dating. The Good guy looks at all the girls and TAKES
what he wants.