Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gunwitch/DJ philosophy split

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just learned something about the difference between the Gunwitch philosophy and the DJ philosophy. I'm basing this understanding on comments made near the bottom of first page of Is she playing games?

Evidently, Gunwitch says that you have to get a definite NO. He's in the persistence school.

The DJ philosophy as I understand it is that you always need to be dominant. So a dominant man doesn't play the silly games that a woman throws at him.

This makes a big difference between whether you call a woman back after two weeks of her not calling you or if you just walk away, saying "she's not interested, f$#@! it."

I was going to go with the DJ principle, but I'm wondering if Gunwitch's persistence method has any merit, or if I just misunderstand it.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you must do what works for you. There are times when its better to walk away and there are times when persistence pays off. I think that both the DJ and Gunwitch method are solid philosophies. I think you should look at them both as recipes for success. Any good cook will take a recipe and add their own spices. You should add your own spice to the DJ and gunwitch philosophy. Take pieces of both methods and blend them to suit your needs. Do what works best for you.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to be vary of "dj philosophy" since a big chunk of its practitioners haven't seen a vagina since the day that they came into the world....

Anwyays

Gunwitch method is good for girls you just met, it's designed with lone wolfs as a target audience, and attempts to get to sex ASAP. DJ stuff is more for women that you see on everyday basis or the ones that you can't really risk moving on strong because of other circumstances

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the Gunwitch method because I don't share it's goals.

As hard as it may be to believe, when I'm out in every day life, I don't want to take home a girl right at that moment and bang her. I want to continue shopping or reading or exercising or doing whatever I'm doing. I hate the idea of saying to myself, "OK, I need some pvssy, so I'm going to go out and get some girl *right now*."

If the Gunwitch method works for you, go for it. But it's not for everybody, and it's not for me.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch's "method" is for a quick lay, a ONS. this method will do nothing for you, in fact it will hurt you, if you are seeking something more. besides, would any man with an ounce of self-respect want to date a chick that does ONS's?

i would use the term "method" very loosely. you go to any bar/night club on a saturday night, and i would say that at least 10% of the chicks there are looking to get fukked that night. if you are decent looking, and have a little "game", are somewhat persistent, and sex up a sufficient number of women, you can't NOT get laid.

you would do just as well, in fact better, if you simply approached every woman in the place and flat out said to her, "let's go back to my place right now and fukk like monkeys".

you do that to twenty chicks and i almost guarantee you will get laid. i think it's a pretty weak 'game'. it's easy to fukk ho's.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
would any man with an ounce of self-respect want to date a chick that does ONS's?
The question is would any man be dumb enough to think the chick hes dating never had a ONS.

well fvck me, what do ya know I just found one.

And in a so called mature forum...pathetic.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a second I must be missing something. Where does Gunwitch say that his method is also a means to form a lasting loving relationship?

I used to be a skeptic of the GW method but after trying it and seeing others ( who don't know who Gunwitch is) use a variation of it, I think his no nonsense direct approach is by far the best way to get laid than all of the hocus pocus BS you read in MASF.

Through it I discovered that there is really no mystery in getting women into bed. Normal women like to screw just as much as we do. And yes, there are many women who just want to get laid sans the relationship. The problem is that most men have been brought up thinking that women are non-sexual creatures who need to be tricked into spreading their legs. GW merely reminds us that it is not the case at all.

Blackgame

Don Juan
Reaction score
He says that one of the best ways to get into a
relationship is to screw her right off the bat
and it is. if you **** her brains out and state that there
is somthing spical between you two like it was destiny
that brought you together. you to connected so deeply
on a verbal level,joining your bodies as one it is only natural
that you do so for you two are joined together by destiny
blah blah you see how this could be turned into a LTR situaction
you two meet, you talk,she feels comfertable with you all the while
you are displaying your sexually state to her.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
The question is would any man be dumb enough to think the chick hes dating never had a ONS.

well fvck me, what do ya know I just found one.

And in a so called mature forum...pathetic.
hey bub, you took my post out of context. and don't call me pathetic, thank you.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
He says it several times, especially towards the end where he has this quick tip section and he goes into long term relationships. He says that one of the best ways to get into a relationship is to screw her right off the bat.
i'm not an expert on Gunwitch, but it seems to me that he sort of threw this in so as to appeal to a larger audience to, guess what? sell his material and concepts.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you should hear from the master himself what sort of results the GWM has when you want to form relationships with women.
okay look...on another post Gunwitch said that he's fukked about 100 chicks. BFD!

i've fukked more than that: 20 years X 5 per year on average (at least). this would also include several LTR's in between. one year alone i was fukking a new one every week.

his "method" is a gimmick to get a ONS. what will happen when you "form a relationship" with a woman using his "method" (or any method) is that eventually you will start slipping up. and she will say, "this is not now the man that i was attracted to".

the only "method" that works consistently is your own personal method...tweaking your excellent qualities while improving or minimizing your weak ones. and that is the DJ way.

my "method" is that i am an excellent converstationalist and i've been told that my voice is very seductive (i do a boatload of public speaking). throw in some charm, wit, class, style, a killer education and career, and picking up chicks is relatively easy as long as i put forth the effort. and therein is my weakness, if you will. sometimes i don't give a sh!t about picking up chicks. LIKE RIGHT NOW, lol. whatever.

i have two long time buddies who've each fukked over 500 chicks. they laugh at this "gunwitch method", or any "method". they are impressed however, with Juggler over on mASF. for myself, i can relate to alot of what Juggler is talking about. i was even tempted to fly him out for a weekend (he does or used to do private "consultations") and split the cost with my buddies. my motivation however was to use more of his style not for picking up chicks, but picking up clients and using it more in business relationships. my buddies feel the same way.

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
i've fukked more than that: 20 years X 5 per year on average (at least). this would also include several LTR's in between. one year alone i was fukking a new one every week.

Well most of Gun's over 100 lays have been in the past 5-10 or so years, not 20. One year he had like 30 lays.

his "method" is a gimmick to get a ONS.

It's using logic. No magic tricks involved. Girls love sex, but they have a fear of being sluts. So, you break down their walls, isolate, be persistent, take them in a direction to do what they really want to do.

what will happen when you "form a relationship" with a woman using his "method" (or any method) is that eventually you will start slipping up. and she will say, "this is not now the man that i was attracted to".

Read GWM 2. Cleans you up from the inside out, so that you aren't fake, but a real sexual man. It's funny, in his e-book, Dynamic Sex Life, he states almost the EXACT same sentence as you just wrote. GWM1 is just a strict laid out plan, but if you want real changes from the inside out about dealing with women, he has material on that too in GWM2 and his e-book if you want to pay (no I'm not being compensated to support his material).

the only "method" that works consistently is your own personal method...tweaking your excellent qualities while improving or minimizing your weak ones. and that is the DJ way.

Yeah the only method that works consistently is to change personally, from the inside out. Letting go of whatever false beliefs you have about yourself or women and becoming a sexual man. If you only read GWM1, then you might think Gunwitch promotes some sort of "technique". If you read more of his material you see that he's against all the "techniques" and "if she does this, I'll do that" SS, chess-match stuff.

my "method" is that i am an excellent converstationalist and i've been told that my voice is very seductive (i do a boatload of public speaking). throw in some charm, wit, class, style, a killer education and career, and picking up chicks is relatively easy as long as i put forth the effort. and therein is my weakness, if you will. sometimes i don't give a sh!t about picking up chicks. LIKE RIGHT NOW, lol. whatever.

Whatever works for you, man. I've also read from naturals who look at Gun's stuff and say it is pretty much what they have done, without actually seeing it in writing.

I've had results from his stuff, so have plenty of other people. You can can't deny that, you can find several lay reports on mASF.

As far as an LTR, if you lay the girl quick, the LTR interest will come no problem in most cases. I don't think you can deny that. If you're insides are messed up, she'll be like "WTF" after she gets to know you a while. But, Gun has internal, personal change material in GWM2 and other posts. I don't think this material is in conflict with anything preached on being a DJ.

Take it easy,
Dominant

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where I disagree, but I have already stated why the GWM is in conflict with the DJ lifestyle in a previous posting in this thread. Go read it if you are curious.

On the other hand I and TooCoolUlrick seem to have a similar interpretation of the DJ lifestyle, atleast we are synonymous in what I have read so far.
Eh, maybe. I don't know what your views on being a "DJ" is. I don't have too much time right now to check your previous post. I will when I get a chance tomorrow.

But what I am saying is this. Gunwitches material as a whole (GWM1, GWM2, GWM3, Dynamic Sex Life) will:
-Give you inner foundations on how women really are (they love sex, they have anti-slut conditions, there are women who DO find you attractive whether you want to believe it or not) as opposed to what society preaches (they don't like sex that much, they want a nice supplicating guy, you know the rest).
-What girls to approach.
-Get you over your fear of approaching.
-Teach you how to groom properly.
-Teach you proper conversation
-Teach you how to lead sexually.
-Teach you how to be a masculine man.
-Teach you how do well in clubs
And a lot more.

My only point is that it's more than just some gimmick or technique. It's all around material for dealing with women. Nothing more, nothing less. And it works. You can tell by the results from Gunwitch, myself, and plenty of other guys on the net.

Peace,
Dominant

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I just read your post. I thought it was on some other thread, not this one.

I respect what you're saying and hear where you're coming from.

But like I said, the material is not some technique or gimmick, it encompasses much more than that. And, it works. That's all I wanted to point out.

Oh yeah, I also think it can be used for more situations than ONS. If you want a LTR, I think you could just tweak it. You can use the material to get your head right about women, groom well, get over your fear of approach, and then speak well to an attractive woman and get her vibe, see if she's someone who you would want to have a LTR with.

Take it easy,
Dominant

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that GWM plays a VERY important role in any relationship/rapport/flirt. I think you guys need to stop taking it so literally... ok Gun says **** THE ***** THERE AND THEN. This isn't my style either... however.. his escalation for when you eventually want to get physical with a girl is a very good idea.

Personally I use GWM when I decide that I want to sleep with a woman. This can be on day2, day3 or after a week. Whatever.

I think like any other technique/style whatever.. it has its place and there are elements of it that can be taken for your DJ toolkit.