“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gun pics OLD

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So do you recommend photos of yourself shooting or with firearms in OLD Pics, especially the high end sites like match? Guns are pretty manly, but many on here and PUA articles say it's a terrible idea to have shooting or hunting photos due to of course a lot of women disliking firearms.

I do notice on match a lot of women voice their dislike for Trump supporters and conservatives in their profiles and list liberal. I mean, are you like me and lie or should one stand up for their beliefs and say screw the woman if she hates Trump supporters and gun people and such?

Could you date a liberal who hates firearms and doesn't want them in the house? Even if it's an HB9?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Guns can be a plus in your profile pic, however you should have another pics with friends and in real life , so they will not think you are that lonely serial killer. Women love men with guns as long as they are not the target.
You also can suggest to take her to shooting range , some women love to try them in safe environment.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Guns can be a plus in your profile pic, however you should have another pics with friends and in real life , so they will not think you are that lonely serial killer. Women love men with guns as long as they are not the target.
You also can suggest to take her to shooting range , some women love to try them in safe environment.
A lot are anti gun too. Look at the MILFS and Mom's Demand more Action. There are some really hot soccer moms in it. They flood the state capitals in pro gun states like Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, etc.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
A lot are anti gun too. Look at the MILFS and Mom's Demand more Action. There are some really hot soccer moms in it. They flood the state capitals in pro gun states like Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, etc.
Women are against violence in general , if your conclusion is right , then these liberal women would be fighting for nice guys , but the reality is that they are going after thugs as least NewYork women as from what I heard.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I have one the last one and it’s old from liek 2010. It displays my jacked forearms then some women comment on it cause it looks “badas5” I’ve since sold that ak for more than I paid fer it
 
Top