"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Guilt got me

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I think that you "not being the guy who want to push" is the problem here.

I understand where you're coming from, but if she's wearing the lingerie for you then she's DTF. She wanted you to goad her into having sex, but you didn't and that showed weakness or lack of a go-getter attitude.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
After reading your post dude she's not super turned on by you dude at that point in time.
It's like a gay guy telling you he wants to suk your dik. You would feel a bit uncomfortable and not be turned on by the idea of it.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So been talking to this girl for about a month total. Hot, confident, high self esteem, femenine. But one thing, she has a very good relationship with her mum. Her mum has a very big influence on her in terms of navigating through life and she trusts her advice.

I’m high value myself in life, she was super keen on me too. Went on first date, ended up making out in bed, touching a bit, etc. kept saying she wants to go further but can’t (listens to mum) Stayed the night.

second date, made out in bed, etc. She came with a lingerie, got her fully naked, but she is still hesitant. I don’t like to be that guy who wants to “convince” and push too much (again, I have a feeling her mother set rules for her). I know she wants to go further but just can’t.

But I made this stupid mistake of mentioning I’m not looking for anything serious right now.

after this she sulks for a bit then we get back to exploring ourselves. Figured she’s ok with it? Stayed the night.

I call her a few days later and she says she is surprised I called her. basically very calmly proceeds to tell me what I said put her off and she’s not into it. She’s not that kind of girl.

I think what happened here is she went back, spoke to her mum and her mum obviously influenced her decision.

I haven’t contacted her for a week so far. what are your thoughts on this situation? Ofcourse id like to seal the deal but is this dead in the water?
You missed your chance. She gave herself to you and you didn't take her, so now she feels like the experience was a disappointment and she doesn't want to repeat that again. She also doesn't want to have to explain to you (and admit) that she actually is a slut and wanted to be taken.
 
Top