Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guilt got me

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you "not being the guy who want to push" is the problem here.

I understand where you're coming from, but if she's wearing the lingerie for you then she's DTF. She wanted you to goad her into having sex, but you didn't and that showed weakness or lack of a go-getter attitude.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
After reading your post dude she's not super turned on by you dude at that point in time.
It's like a gay guy telling you he wants to suk your dik. You would feel a bit uncomfortable and not be turned on by the idea of it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So been talking to this girl for about a month total. Hot, confident, high self esteem, femenine. But one thing, she has a very good relationship with her mum. Her mum has a very big influence on her in terms of navigating through life and she trusts her advice.

I’m high value myself in life, she was super keen on me too. Went on first date, ended up making out in bed, touching a bit, etc. kept saying she wants to go further but can’t (listens to mum) Stayed the night.

second date, made out in bed, etc. She came with a lingerie, got her fully naked, but she is still hesitant. I don’t like to be that guy who wants to “convince” and push too much (again, I have a feeling her mother set rules for her). I know she wants to go further but just can’t.

But I made this stupid mistake of mentioning I’m not looking for anything serious right now.

after this she sulks for a bit then we get back to exploring ourselves. Figured she’s ok with it? Stayed the night.

I call her a few days later and she says she is surprised I called her. basically very calmly proceeds to tell me what I said put her off and she’s not into it. She’s not that kind of girl.

I think what happened here is she went back, spoke to her mum and her mum obviously influenced her decision.

I haven’t contacted her for a week so far. what are your thoughts on this situation? Ofcourse id like to seal the deal but is this dead in the water?
You missed your chance. She gave herself to you and you didn't take her, so now she feels like the experience was a disappointment and she doesn't want to repeat that again. She also doesn't want to have to explain to you (and admit) that she actually is a slut and wanted to be taken.