Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guidlines for kissing when just friends

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, last week me and this girl hungout all day, end of thenight asked if we were more than just friends, she said yea she thinks we were...

flash forward to yesturday

I'm talking to her on the internet, she tells me she wants to take things incredibly slow so as not to hurt me again (seperate long story) anyway, she says she want to go slow, and that she wants to hang out as just friends a couple more times before we start dating.

well, my question is, what are the guidlines for kissing when just friends? i asked a girl friend of mine and she said it depends on the girl, but that i should just ask her.

she suggested saying something like, "i know were just friends but can i kiss you?"

just wonderin what u guys thoughts are

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are really too many variables to make a "Perfect Suggestion"
Don't say that "I know were just friends but..." I'd say stay on top of your game during the time you guys are hanging out- kino, c&f, the usual stuff. If your time spent together goes in a friendly direction don't go in for the kiss. If it goes in a more-than-friends direction, go in for it. Just use your judgement.

And also girls that take things slow because they don't want to be hurt... That sounds like some baggage to me, but it probably isn't anything serious.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That could also be her way of hinting towards a "FWB" angle...that's "Friends With Benefits" incase you missed it.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 20P02

well, my question is, what are the guidlines for kissing when just friends? i asked a girl friend of mine and she said it depends on the girl, but that i should just ask her.

she suggested saying something like, "i know were just friends but can i kiss you?"

1)Never ask women for dating advice.

2)You NEVER ask girls for a kiss.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dust... you're wrong about the asking for kisses thing... i read on this very site.. that if you are at the end of the date, and it went well, to say "can I kiss you?" It let's you know her interest love and IF (when) she says yes, you can say "Great, I'll remeber that next time." Dates over, she's anxious, she watns you, the end" :D

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
asking for a kiss would normally get 2 replies:
1) NO!
2) [no comment] She bails out of there

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, its just 'do it'. Whens the right time, or how do you go about making your move?

CLOWNER

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her what she'll do if u kiss her and proceed according to her reply, friends with priviliges are the best

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking for a kiss is incredibly weak.

You go for the kiss - straight up. You don't ask or tell them you will kiss them.

Example 1:
You get in conversation - you hold eye contact - she holds eye contact - you both stop talking - THIS WOULD BE WHERE THE KISS COMES.

Example 2:
You tease her - she teases back - you start play fighting - turn it into a tickle fight - wait till you have her pinned down or she has you pinned down - lock eye contact - if she doesn't get the hint, just say something like "come here" - kiss her.

You can get away with some pretty weak setups to a kiss if the chick is really into it. The most important thing to remember is that, if you've done your job and attracted her like a champion, she will KNOW THE KISS IS COMING AND WILL NOT RESIST.

I'll let you in on a secret - as long as you've isolated her, she'll be HAPPY to make out with you. Chicks love to get physical AS LONG AS nobody else is around to label them as a 'sl*t' - ESPECIALLY in high school.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yits probably too late for u my man. you've already made the impression of a wuss.

I suggest making her jealous by gettin with othger chicks.

and if u wanna be **** buddies slowly work up the GM style.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont give up on her yet she obviously has SOME interest but i think the whole 'taking it slow' thing is for her sake not yours... remember this and dont let her tell you otherwise

and to elaborate further on asking for a kiss i'd have to say it's stupid 1. it's not romantic 2. it puts the ball in her court and 3. it has no usefullness.

just go for the kiss if she doesnt want to she'll let you know and if she does you have more of chance doing it on whim with out asking...

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAven you guys heard the kiss test??? it doesnt work every time but you can try......

i think Kino sensually then kiss is the way!