Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guide to making your own topical fat burner. (Yohimburn)

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wrote a guide on how to make your own topical fat burner, I base it on the Yohimburn formula, but this one is like $50 or so cheaper, anyhow if you goto www.anaboliccollective.com and scroll down to the article section, you can see it, enjoy!

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone tried anything like this before. i've heard of test done on women in the lab but i'd like to hear about some real world experience.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Topical yohimbine is definitely capable of producing localized fat loss as long as your carbs aren't too high and you are in a caloric deficit...that is, topical Yo won't burn fat by itself. You have to already be burning fat with your diet and other supplementation for the fat in those areas to be lost.

Another good product which I think is superior to Yohimburn is Avant Labs' Lipoderm-Y. Par has pretty much destroyed macrophage in the Yohimburn vs Lipoderm debates. It's a little cheaper, too.

Of course, you can also go to www.anabolicminds.com and read the sticky on making your own transdermal yohimbine :) I have a feeling that enkai got some of his info here, and if so, it's a very good source.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
K-daddy - i haven't heard of that site untill the guy that runs that site emaild me about it, i made that **** with a friend whos a chem. major, peace.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It used to be bdcnutrition.com if that rings a bell. Big Daddy Chemo runs the joint with YellowJacket and curt2go...they all went by the same names on bodybuilding.com

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You said the guy that runs the site emailed you. The only people that BDC emailed were the members of bdcnutrition.com because they got a new domain and moved the site. That's again why I figured you at least got the homebrew idea from them.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious your interest for ppl visiting that site isn't altruistic.
I don't have a problem with that, but topical fat burners do nothing, they just take water from the fat, so you aren't losing fat, it's a purely temporary and escapist solution to the problem.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aiken_Drum
It's pretty obvious your interest for ppl visiting that site isn't altruistic.
I don't have a problem with that, but topical fat burners do nothing, they just take water from the fat, so you aren't losing fat, it's a purely temporary and escapist solution to the problem.
wrong buddy...if yohimburn and lipoderm-y didn't work, people wouldn't buy them because online it spreads like fire what works what doesn't, and i would say 90% of all sales of two products are from online purchases, i agree with you that things like cutting gel and stuff like that are diuretics, if people dont buy the stuff, companies dont make profit, if companies dont make profit, they don't make the product anymore...so safe to say it does work cuz lipoderm goes for about 80 bux regular, and 1fast400.com sells it for the cheapest which is 43 bux, and yohimburn can either be purcahsed for 60 bux on af store, or used as a homebrew, peace. o and next time you say **** donesn't work, go into detail why it doesn't work, dont' make blunt statements like that, emulating what you heard from others, peace.